Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak (39559 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Yul Edochie Shares Photos Of His Brothers To Mark Father's Day / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Mrop(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gist From praizenews.com

Popular actor Femi Adebayo,his dad and his brothers catch fun as they all celebrates Ileya festival together. See their fun photos below

http://www.praizenews.com/fun-photos-femi-adebayo-dad-brothers-celebrates-ileya-f/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Mrop(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by fynlola: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Handsome, handsome bobo na dem fine like this

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
cool
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by 2special(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yoruba Angels

9 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by kollinz1234(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Was today Sallah?

Its KOLLINZ1234
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by doctore212(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
I need a sex doll from a Nairalandler

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by BruncleZuma: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Okay
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Sniper4real(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sir
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by uppermode: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
K
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by omoadeleye(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Where is the fun photo?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by YorubaAssasin: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
fynlola:
Handsome, handsome bobo na dem fine like this

You sure say you sabi the meaning of "Handsome"? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Yewandequeen(f): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Up till now I never see Salalah meat chop crywho has spare meat to share won't mind coming over o
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by NobodyKnows(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by NobodyKnows(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Up till now I never see Salalah meat chop crywho has spare meat to share won't mind coming over o
Come over o

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by BruncleZuma: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Yewandequeen(f): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Come over o
no address na
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by NobodyKnows(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
BruncleZuma:

[img]https://i./3NnVc.gif[/img]
Your gifs meme are shitty 75% of the time angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by NobodyKnows(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
no address na
Ilesa
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by MartinCorridon: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
"Ojuelegba Amala Spot" is the name of the restaurant of one of the sons
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by BruncleZuma: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Your gifs meme are shitty 75% of the time angry
It's for folks with grey matter in their heads bro...I'll try to add colourful pictures and FAQs for you next time.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by NobodyKnows(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
BruncleZuma:
It's for folks with grey matter in their heads bro...I'll try to add colourful pictures and FAQs for you next time.
Lmao
Cut it with your shitty unrelated gifs .
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Gloriawinning: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Have they ever heared of a gym ? Or get a small threadmill at home ? So they can stand straight and keep hale and hearty. Barka dey Sallah
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Yewandequeen(f): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Ilesa
e too far, send am via bus grin
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by NobodyKnows(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Y
Yewandequeen:
e too far, send am via bus grin
grin
Oya ,Where’s your phone number so I can give the driver to call you
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Burgerlomo: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
doctore212:
I need a sex doll from a Nairalandler

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
nice pics
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by DavSagacity(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
kollinz1234:
Was today Sallah?

Its KOLLINZ1234
No. it's Christmas. mumu

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Opinionated: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak by JacksonOyibo: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Step Out Together With Son / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.