Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Shina Peller Pictured At Eid Praying Ground (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller Pictured At Eid Praying Ground (photos) (544 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Pictured At DreamWorks Studio In California / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shina Peller Pictured At Eid Praying Ground (photos) by celebgistz: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Chairman of Aquilla Group and CEO of Quilox Night Club, Chief Shina Peller observed the #EidAlAdha Prayer with some friends and family

He captioned the photo below;

''I wish all my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters a happy Eid al-Adha celebration.

Let us try to lessen people’s worries and put smiles on their faces, especially during festive periods like this.

In the same vein, I would like to remind every Muslim that the significance of Eid celebration is to encourage trust, faithfulness and total submission to the will of God as demonstrated by Prophet Ibrahim (Peace be unto him) who was to sacrifice his only son (Ismail) to God as he had promised.

Also, I appeal to all privileged Muslims to reach out to the less privileged ones during this Eid period by sharing from what they have.

I consider the unanimous yet difficult agreement reached by Prophet Ibrahim and his wife that their only son, Ismail, be sacrificed to God as an act of cooperation nurtured by patience and fear of God. I believe that no matter how difficult the situation is in Nigeria, it can be better tackled if there is cooperation, patience and fear of God on the part of the leaders and the governed. Remember with Love is how we heal the world.

Finally, I pray that they blessings of Eid al-Adha dwell in all our households. Amin. #EidMubarak
anifowose_crypto●●TRACELESS ●●PM●●WIRE ●●TO ●●ALL L●●NIGERIAN●●INDONESIAN●●SOUTHAFRICAN●●EUROPEAN ●●AND ●●MALAYSIAN ●●BANK ●●ACCOUNTS ●●OLDER ●●THAN ●●A●●YEAR ●●
elder_kozzyBarka Da Sallah boss
iamkelvin_chuksSame here boss #Eidmubarak
sir_ridohOh Allah!! Forgive the wrong glance of our eye, the bad language of our words,forgetfulness of our mind and the slips of our tongue.
Oh! Allah, distance us from shame and failure;from your punishment, anger & hell; bestow Your grace and mercy on us and grant us the best of this world and hereafter.
May Allah bless you and give u all the joy you hope to bring to life. AMEEN
Gud evening and Barka de Sallah''

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/shina-peller-pictured-at-eid-praying-ground-photos/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Shina Peller Pictured At Eid Praying Ground (photos) by celebgistz: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
great man
Re: Shina Peller Pictured At Eid Praying Ground (photos) by Mrop(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ohh ohh

(1) (Reply)

Secret Admirers Gift Nina With Diamond Wrist Watches Worth A Million Dollar Each / “emotions Got The Better Of Me, I Shouldn’t Have Reacted Like That”- Rashford / Ex-linda Ikeji Staff, Theo Ukpaa, Accused Of Rape, Finally Breaks Silence Theo U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.