Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Facebook Research Program Is So Real $$$$ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Facebook Research Program Is So Real $$$$ (513 Views)

"It Is So Real": Meet 'omeife' Africa's First Human-like Robot Built In Nigeria / Facebook Research Program / The Best Crypto Affiliate Program Is Here, (Make More Than u can dream of) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Facebook Research Program Is So Real $$$$ by Esiman(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
By now you must have heard about the The Facebook Research Program.

The Facebook Research Program Being Conducted by uTest pays users in India And USA for installing their APP on their phone for research.
Nonetheless there is a way to by_pass that in Nigeria and still get paid through PayPal.
You can research about it to find about its authenticity.
Don't drop your � here else your will be violating the rule of Nairaland.
Check my signature and send me an email or contact me on whatsapp.
Am online 24/7 to help you if you have any challenge.
We gon make it.
Re: The Facebook Research Program Is So Real $$$$ by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Esiman:
[color=#006600][/color]
By now you must have heard about the The Facebook Research Program.

The Facebook Research Program Being Conducted by uTest pays users in India And USA for installing their APP on their phone for research.
Nonetheless there is a way to by_pass that in Nigeria and still get paid through PayPal.
You can research about it to find about its authenticity.
Don't drop your � here else your will be violating the rule of Nairaland.
Check my signature and send me an email or contact me on whatsapp.
Am online 24/7 to help you if you have any challenge.
We gon make it.
Can I also Whatsapp you?
I find email boring and I don't like to talk especially on the phone
Re: The Facebook Research Program Is So Real $$$$ by Esiman(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2018
kelvinrhs:
Can I also Whatsapp you? I find email boring and I don't like to talk especially on the phone
zero nine zero six nine three zero zero nine six zero
Re: The Facebook Research Program Is So Real $$$$ by akashi01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
]Bring Your US iTunes | Amazon | Steam | Walmart gift cards ($10-100) for Swift Exchange.

Call/WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348125191315

(1) (Reply)

New Apple Iphone X 256gb Worldwide Unlocked 290k / Hp Pavilion X360 Convertible Pc M3 For Sale / MTN Current Free Browsing Cheat Available Now, USE 30.5gb/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.