Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Touch Down Wifey Hometown – Davido Gushes On Landing With Chioma In Imo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Touch Down Wifey Hometown – Davido Gushes On Landing With Chioma In Imo State (615 Views)

"My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touch Down Wifey Hometown – Davido Gushes On Landing With Chioma In Imo State by bossmeek(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Romance seems to be something that eludes many celebrities going by numerous stories of scandals and divorce rocking the entertainment industry. However, it is refreshing to see a fresh young couple who seem to be giving relationship their all.
DMW boss and lover boy, Davido, visited his highly publicised girlfriends’ state, Imo, perhaps to make a club appearance, and he promised to turn the club to a traditional wedding.
Davido and Chioma have been at their love tale for a while now, and they have become an inspiration to many, while several others are sceptical about their relationship, as the star singer already has two kids from two different women.

However, they are unfazed by the negative energy from some of their fans, and their love still seems to be going strong. They are known to publicly display their affection for each other, and most of their fans are not complaining.
Davido and Chioma made sure to post several pictures of their visit to Imo state on their respective Instagram pages.

Source; https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/08/touch-down-wifey-hometown-davido-gushes.html

Re: Touch Down Wifey Hometown – Davido Gushes On Landing With Chioma In Imo State by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
What is she wearing? Is that a cloth or an underwear?
Hope, the Imo you are talking about isn't the place I stay?
Re: Touch Down Wifey Hometown – Davido Gushes On Landing With Chioma In Imo State by bossmeek(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2018

Re: Touch Down Wifey Hometown – Davido Gushes On Landing With Chioma In Imo State by donbachi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hope sey dem don give am list

(1) (Reply)

"Borrow Your Self Brain" - Uche Jombo Reacts To Fans Who Said She Is Short / Nigerian Boy Name Himself A Cursed Child On Facebook (pics) / Unilag 2018/19 Cut-off Marks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.