Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,294 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

NHGSFP Is Feeding 8,596,340 Million Pupils In 24 States Across Nigeria. #NHGSFP - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NHGSFP Is Feeding 8,596,340 Million Pupils In 24 States Across Nigeria. #NHGSFP (440 Views)

FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils / FG To Feed 9 Million Pupils Across 53,000 Public Schools Nationwide / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NHGSFP Is Feeding 8,596,340 Million Pupils In 24 States Across Nigeria. #NHGSFP by murecool(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
NHGSFP is feeding 8,596,340 million pupils in 24 states across Nigeria.

#NHGSFP

Re: NHGSFP Is Feeding 8,596,340 Million Pupils In 24 States Across Nigeria. #NHGSFP by directorXixXICK(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
These children already look well fed na?.... Look for hungry looking children.... Well done anyways to you guys
Re: NHGSFP Is Feeding 8,596,340 Million Pupils In 24 States Across Nigeria. #NHGSFP by murecool(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
More pix

Re: NHGSFP Is Feeding 8,596,340 Million Pupils In 24 States Across Nigeria. #NHGSFP by Atejila1: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
This policy is a very welcome development meeting and making the children to study without stress
Re: NHGSFP Is Feeding 8,596,340 Million Pupils In 24 States Across Nigeria. #NHGSFP by centoke30(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
I have been wondering, what's the essence of the school feeding program? for crying out loud this children eat in the morning before going to school and the school dismisses before 2pm and they go back home and eat their lunch. I went to visit a friend and the neighbor was complaining on how he was gonna raise some money to buy some note books and text books for his wards in one of the govt schools where this feeding program is going on. he further said that his wards eat before going to school and eats once they are back from school. This Government is misusing our money. it's better to channel this money to getting these children their academic accessories because before this program was introduced, parents were feeding their wards normally. the government can even channel it to register the students for their flsc, or their common entrance examination or junior waec or even the SSCE everyone is entitled to their views. well my shout out goes to Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom state, he is doing it better, they are enjoying 100% Free education and he is always registering SSCE for every indigene of his state in public schools in AKS, at least I hardly see any school dropout over here since I began my service. I don't know which other state that does it better

(1) (Reply)

@ Derosanoplex 95% is guaranteed / Teacher Suspended After They Found Out She's A Part-time Pole Dancing Instructor / FCE Oyo Supplementary Form IS Out | See Details Here – 2018/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.