Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) (1892 Views)

Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Taofeeq Oyerinde Fele, Oyo NURTW Chairman / Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by BuhariM(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fele dies at Zenith kidney hospital Abuja this Afternoon....black Ileya for NURTW .

The National President of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Alhaji Yasin and other Stakeholders have announced the appointment of the Vice Chairman of the union in Oyo State, Alhaji Abideen Olajide a.k.a Ejiogbe as the Acting Chairman of the union.
This was contained in a statement issued today by the National President, Alhaji Yasin. According to the statement, Alhaji Abideen Olajide will be acting in place of the current Chairman who is indisposed.

May his soul rest in peace

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fele is dead!!! shocked shocked

it's all vanity indeed sad
Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by bedspread: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Vanity upon vanity
Money upon money
All is Vanity!!
Hope he died knowing JESUS CHRIST..
If not bros is Gobe

1 Like

Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by Tolexander: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
chief agbero is gone!

1 Like

Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by Ijeshaooduaman: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
Vanity upon vanity
Money upon money
All is Vanity!!
If not bros is Gobe
So if he didn't know Jesus, he would go to hell? What about the 2 billion Chinese and Indians that don't know Jesus? Will they also go to hell? African man, use your head. The same Europeans that introduced Christianity to you captured your ancestors and used them as slaves. The same Europeans coalesced ethnic groups that share nothing in common so they could colonize them. This decision has cost Africans from developing like the rest of the world. A failed country like Nigeria should not have or shouldn't be existing if not because of Europeans' greed. Europeans don't support Nigeria disintegration because of Niger delta oil.
Religion is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by bedspread: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

So if he didn't know Jesus, he would go to hell? What about the 2 billion Chinese and Indians that don't know Jesus? Will they also go to hell? African man, use your head. The same white people that introduced Christianity to you captured your ancestors and used them as slaves. The same Europeans coalesced ethnic groups that share nothing in common so they could colonize them. This decision has cost Africans from developing like the rest of the world.
My Brother Even you, If you Go without JESUS CHRIST it's Gobe..

That's why we Alive are privileged... we can amend our ways...
Everyone who have Died without JESUS are right now wishing for a 2nd Chance

1 Like

Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by Sirjamo: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
What about billions of people who lived before Jesus was born, will they all go to hell?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
Vanity upon vanity
Money upon money
All is Vanity!!
If not bros is Gobe

even with all the hate in your heart, bedspread, you're still talking of Jesus and heaven? cheesy

Will this same heaven contain you and Yoruba Christians? cheesy

People like you make me happy that i dumped religion cheesy
Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by bedspread: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

even with all the hate in your heart, bedspread, you're still talking of Jesus and heaven? cheesy

Will this same heaven contain you and Yoruba Christians? cheesy

People like you make me happy that i dumped religion cheesy
What Hate bro?
Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
What Hate bro?

I see all what you post about Yoruba because of Buhari. The venom all because some people decided to hold a different political opinion than you and i wonder if you'll wish to be in the same heaven with them grin
Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by bedspread: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I see all what you post about Yoruba because of Buhari. The venom all because some people decided to hold a different political opinion than you and i wonder if you'll wish to be in the same heaven with them grin
Me??
About Yoruba people??
Check yourself bro.... there must be a Mistake somewhere..

I don't do tribal Sentiments... never
Re: Oyo State NURTW Chairman Is Dead (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
bedspread:
Me??
About Yoruba people??
Check yourself bro.... there must be a Mistake somewhere..

I don't do tribal Sentiments... never

ok o grin

(1) (Reply)

What’s Going On Here? Tribalism Or What? (pics) / Please Where Can I Get Goko Cleanser In U.s / Which Country Is The Best Comfortable And Hustle Place To Live In EU..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.