Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

‘game Of Thrones’ Production Designer Says Final Season Will Be ‘raw And Honest’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘game Of Thrones’ Production Designer Says Final Season Will Be ‘raw And Honest’ (526 Views)

WWE Raw And SD Live Download / Download: Game Of Thrones The Last And Final Season 8 Episode 1 & 6 / The Final Season Of 'game Of Thrones' Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘game Of Thrones’ Production Designer Says Final Season Will Be ‘raw And Honest’ by Wikinaija(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
“Game of Thrones” production designer Deborah Riley warned fans about what to expect during the show’s final season. (Getty Images/David Livingston)

Deborah Riley is looking forward to the end of “Game of Thrones.”

Riley has served as the hit HBO fantasy series’ production designer for four years, and says its last season “does not pull any punches.”

“The final season nearly killed me,” she admitted to Deadline. “I realized at a certain point that all of the work in previous seasons was just a warm-up for Season 8.”

She added, “By the end, I had nothing left to give and finished knowing I had done everything I could. Season 8 … is raw and honest and important. I can’t wait to see it.”

‘GAME OF THRONES’ FINAL SEASON TO AIR IN THE ‘FIRST HALF’ of 2019, HBO ANNOUNCES

The eighth and last season will have just six episodes for fans to devour. Season 7 consisted of seven episodes.

This year, Riley submitted the “Dragonstone” episode for Emmys consideration, with the production designer calling the episode “such a pivotal moment” in the series.

“For the art department, it is the episode in which the whole tapestry of sets of Dragonstone island and castle are seen for the first time,” she explained.

‘GAME OF THRONES’ SEASON 8 ACTRESS NATHALIE EMMANUEL TEASES ‘MINDS BLOWN’ BY FINALE

Speaking about Emilia Clarke’s character, Daenerys Targaryen, Riley added, “There is no talking in the last five minutes of the episode when she first lands on the island and makes her way into the castle, through the Audience Chamber to the Map Room. The sets and locations are so beautifully featured in those last five minutes that it was the clear choice of the episode to submit.”

http://wepublicisenaija.com/game-of-thrones-production-designer-says-final-season-will-be-raw-and-honest-it-nearly-killed-me

1 Share

Re: ‘game Of Thrones’ Production Designer Says Final Season Will Be ‘raw And Honest’ by Noise4maker(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is this a joke or what.
The should give me the dishonest part, abeg.
"She is fifteen and her honey is mine." Lord Frey
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’ Production Designer Says Final Season Will Be ‘raw And Honest’ by okwabayi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
I honestly had the feeling other seasons were "cooked and dishonest". It's a good thing they'll finally give fans what they've always wanted.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between X264 And X265 Encoding / Steps On How To Use Wechat In Voting On 2019 Bbnaija Without Charges / Top 9 Car Used In Movies By James Bond In (007)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.