Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs (10112 Views)

Redmi Note 9 Specifications, Release Date, Price, Leaks: All You Need To Know / Iphone 11 Launch Date, Price And Pre-review / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by sainttobs(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2018

OnePlus 6 is one of the biggest sales successes in the history of the Chinese brand, much due to the quality and the price ratio it offers. However, now according to the latest reports, the well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturer, OnePlus to launch OnePlus 6T in October as ‘T-Mobile exclusive’ in the US.

OnePlus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs
The OnePlus 6 is one of the biggest sales successes in the history of the Chinese brand, much due to the quality and the price ratio it offers.

As usual, the well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturers OnePlus is already preparing its successor, and the OnePlus 6T should arrive in October with a slight increase in price.

OnePlus has struggled in recent years to win its position in the market.The start was very promising, the course was made with ups and downs, however with great success in the latest releases.

After a major success on OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T, the well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturers recently introduced OnePlus 6 which has beaten the company’s sales records and captured the market’s attention, both for its price and the features it offers.

As usual, OnePlus will launch this year a new version of its flagship, OnePlus 6T, which will bring some new features and improvements to the current model.

Also Read: How To Secure Your PC from Hackers

The latest rumors also indicate that the new OnePlus 6T, would come from the hands of T-Mobile.

The alliance does not imply exclusivity since the brand will also offer OnePlus 6T in its standard global version, although this will possibly imply a higher price.

The OnePlus 6T will come all the way to the United States, with a fairly competitive price against rivals such as the Galaxy Note 9 that almost cost twice as much.

Although it maintains the same processor, everything points to the design being changed, the reduced notch, and many more features could arrive. According to the latest rumors, the OnePlus 6T will arrive in October, making other smartphone manufacturers to work fast and present something robust, as is the case of Google’s Pixel 3.

Regarding the price, as it happened with OnePlus 6, there should be a slight increase in price. The base model is expected to start at $550, compared to $530 for the current model.

Also Read: How To Create Android Apps Without Coding

Although not everyone agrees with the semiannual update policy of its flagship, it should soon be announcing the news of the new top of the range of the well-known Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus.

The OnePlus 6T itself will be a phone that will land directly in the high-end segment.t. It will have a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with 19:9 aspect ratio and a Snapdragon 845 processor with 6GB or 8GB of RAM.

So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below.

Source: https://9jatechguru.com.ng/2018/08/oneplus-6t-leaks.html
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by TissuePaper: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2018
We Neva buy the one plus 5t finish, 6T don already come out... Una well done

1 Like

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by DrHighchief(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Q
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by wolexy14(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2018
U say
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by ceslide: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Nobody cares...anyone that opens this thread most likely did it unintentionally.

3 Likes

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by OCTAVO: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Kira290(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2018
my God see phone.. cheesy...chai I need to work hard ohh cry

Guys add me on Skype..
Kira 290

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by dingbang(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2018
I am only concerned about its battery life

1 Like

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Jac007(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2018
Okay
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by XINOIX: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2018
FY
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by ORACLE1975(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2018
;Dwhat?

1 Like

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2018
If she is not annoying you my brother...then she is annoying her real boyfriend somewhere... wisdom my brother ..wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Joemetry(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2018
CHINESE POLITICIANS ARE JUST WHAT OUR MONEY LAUNDERERS SHOULD LEARN FROM...
lipsrsealed
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Patrick33(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Seriously they should be a two year gap when releasing flagship devices... I mean see s9 we never buy s8 finish now note 9 don comot.. April next year S10 don comot...ah..give us break na

1 Like

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Proffdada: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Patrick33:
Seriously they should be a two year gap when releasing flagship devices... I mean see s9 we never buy s8 finish now note 9 don comot.. April next year S10 don comot...ah..give us break na
it's business sense
But then modular phones would have been nice. No need to buy the whole phone,just the new parts needed

1 Like

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Yewandequeen(f): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Issokay
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Yewandequeen(f): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Patrick33:
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:

Guys add me on Skype..
Kira 290

Thanks..

Auntie, wehdone work o!

grin
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by GrandMufti: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Poco grin
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by MobileGees: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:

Guys add me on Skype..
Kira 290

Thanks..

Hardwork doesn't always translate to more money....
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by dogstyle007(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by joey150(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
My One plus 6 is still awesome plus only marginal increases predicted in the 6T.

I'll probably go for the OnePlus 8T.
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Worksunlimited: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
joey150:
My One plus 6 is still awesome plus only marginal increases predicted in the 6T.

I'll probably go for the OnePlus 8T.

With the 2 - 3 yrs Android and software update for the one plus 6/6t, the one plus 9T would likely be the better choice to wait for , don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by joey150(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Worksunlimited:

With the 2 - 3 yrs Android and software update for the one plus 6/6t, the one plus 9T would likely be the better choice to wait for , don't you think?

Yeah. 8GB RAM and 256gb internal memory.
The software update is top notch... 4 updates so far.

I bought it for the Long haul. I'm going to use it for at least another 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by dvkot(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tho phone is like Benz, the price doesn't go down easily... Even used oneplus 3t is almost the same amount of a new galaxy s7
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by 0955eb027(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rocking my Oneplus 3t jejely... If them like, make them launch 800t, mine is still the best.
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Jaytecq(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
ok... 8GB phone.
beast
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by chily11: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
the beast
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Ejadike(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:

Guys add me on Skype..
Kira 290

Thanks..
why should we add you on Skype? We've got better things to do than while away precious time Skyping.
Re: Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs by Ejadike(m): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
See price... I go just manage my TECNO Spark2 or upgrade to TECNO Camon X pro jejely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Launches X-Factor With N24M Star Prize / 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. / How To Download Whatsapp On Tecno P3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.