Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Mysterious Birth - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mysterious Birth (390 Views)

6 Mysterious Books One Should Not Read / Mysterious Lady (A Thrilling Story By Kimcutie) / The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Birth by levisco16(m): 1:46am On Aug 22, 2018
They say there's nothing in the dark, and you believe that ? But I tell you, the dark is not empty. For " nothing " itself is in the dark.

Light is born out of darkness. Though not stronger than the light, yet darkness itself is needed for the birth of light.
So I could say, that love can be born out of hatred, for hatred is a seed of darkness and love an emblem of light.
The peace of Nigeria we have, was born out of the sorrow and pain of our forefathers in slavery.
After the pain at child's birth, comes the cry of babies. The cry that showers joy upon the heart of mothers, with no room enough to receive it.
Joy of the Christians was made available, out of the painful and bloody agonizing death of the Saviour.
Virtuous children are established out of the painful whip of the Fathers.
Yet trapped in the pitch darkness of knowledge, men discovered knowledge of the universe, which sheared light abroad on the civilization of man.

You cannot value the light in the light, only in the dark can you value the light.
No man is born with knowledge from above, all men acquires from beneath. Lack of knowledge leaves the soul trapped in the dark, knowledge comes as light and darkness flees. Then is the soul enlightened, and glad of it's gotten knowledge.
If you do not experience pain, you will never value the lovely peace of painlessness.

Love would bloom if the waters of mercies were allowed to flow on the arid ground of hate. Permit Mercy, though he look insignificant, unneeded . Just watch his hands dig up Love out your heart.

So if I may ask, what birth Darkness?

Please help share to friends and family, please leave a comment�����

Please visit for more
Thanks

https://levinories..com/2018/08/mysterious-birth.html

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Writer / [INTERVIEW] My Fest For 2019 Is To Be One Of The Best Event Planners And Making / My Walk Of Shame (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.