Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect (8123 Views)

‘It Was Ritual To Boost My Business’ – Suspect Caught With Skull / I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit / Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by gistblogger: 4:18am On Aug 22, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

The police in Niger State have arrested two suspected motorcycle thieves terrorising the Magama Local Government Area of the state.

The suspects – Buba Auta, 30, of Lade village Fulani Camp and Na-Allah Shekere, 30, of Koso village in Magama – were nabbed by the police detectives attached to Nasko Division based on a tip-off.

Northern City News gathered that their victims, Saidu Shehu and Moses Andrawus, both of Majame village, were robbed of one Bajaj motorcycle on their way to Salka.

Checks revealed that the victims were attempting to remove a barricade on the road when the suspects emerged from the bush, inflicted injuries on them and made away with their motorcycle.

One of the suspects, Shekere, told our correspondent that he engaged in robbery to raise money for cattle business.

‘I am a farmer but the money I’m making was not enough to start cattle rearing business which required substantial amount of money and now that l am in the police net, my hope and aspiration is dashed.

“I have wicked relations who never bothered to help anyone; in fact, they contibuted to the hopeless situation in which I found myself; Allah will judge them,” he said.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspects admitted to the crime, adding that a cutlass was recovered from them.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/stole-motorcycle-raise-capital-cattle-business-suspect

Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by ipobarecriminals: 4:20am On Aug 22, 2018
sad
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by gistblogger: 4:20am On Aug 22, 2018
cool
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by kashway20(m): 4:23am On Aug 22, 2018
Ftc for the first time ever been on nairaland. Damn I'm set for greater heights. cheesy
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28am On Aug 22, 2018
If you do the CRIME, get ready to do the TIME!

Simple!
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by odogwu190(m): 6:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Now you go raise state to fund your jail termsss...no b only Capital!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by OneCorner: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2018
If it is America, they will build house and buy cars for him with his type of determination
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by Kira290(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
do people still go out to steal in this cyber age undecided..nah wah ohh
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by emmabest2000(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
OneCorner:
If it is America, they will build house and buy cars for him with his type of determination

American day dreamers

And everyone would steal and give the same stupid excuse

Na only him hunga dey wire abi ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by jerryunit48: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Most of them Na so
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by Jediel1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Simple something, Just vote for buhari and u get free cows wink wink

2 Likes

Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by FarahAideed: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
You cant blame him under Buhari herdsmen are really priveledged

1 Like

Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
kashway20:
Ftc for the first time ever been on nairaland. Damn I'm set for greater heights. cheesy
I've got some bad news for you
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by ngwababe(f): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Odiegwu ooo

Boerboel puppies for sale!

Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by Jasongreenberge: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
They are playing ludo inside this one's brain o
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by royalair(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
kashway20:
oga look up
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
angry

Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by HajimeSaito(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by strangest(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
they will be released soon... they mentioned CATTLE

If you know, you know
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
kashway20:

1 Like

Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
BUBA Auta, (30)
NA-ALLAH Shekere, (30)
shocked shocked
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by DavSagacity(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
U stole to raise money for your cattle business, definitely you will kill people for their farmland to provide grassland for your cattles
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by itiswellandwell: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by seangy4konji: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Weldone bro.
Man must survive..

Just don't get caught
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by tiredoflife(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
And they are fulanis
No comments
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by Actuarydeji(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
He's looking for a radacious and phigirin Fulani to pardon him
Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by nnokwa042(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wetin abokki people need money for sef?flat them no dey rent designers wear no be for them na Indian film dem dey watch better food dem no get na only suya somebody from south can manage amongst all abooki people food

1 Like

Re: I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect by Christeety: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
The heart of man is truly wicked.

You stole with the aim to start a business not considering the pain you will cause the person you stole from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Gunmen Invade Peremabiri, Bayelsa Community / SHOCKING! See A Village Where Human Parts Are Eaten Daily [graphic Images] / Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.