Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) (40361 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by iGist: 5:25am On Aug 22, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

After several speculation that mavin first lady Tiwa Savage has something in common with Wizkid, The African bad girl has taken to her page to flaunt the gift her new boo got for her.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-flaunts-gift-new-boo-got-photo

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by iGist: 5:26am On Aug 22, 2018

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by nero2face: 5:41am On Aug 22, 2018
From Main-Chick to a a Side-Chick, it's ur life, do whatever u wish with it, as for me I've lost total respect for u, and I regret being ur fan even a day...

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Kingpee2(m): 6:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Aunty has finally made me believe myself that one dick is just not enough for some women ..

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Nogodye(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Its her life,you only live it once so enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Oblongata: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2018
I liked her b4

But babe been soo dafft...

I no kuku send am sef

na marvin dog.

And the o.de go think say she be winner

Teebills hope lesson learnt?

Never make a hoe a house wife...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Exwizard: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Taught she was once working for Beyonce, can't she learn properly from her? It's obvious fame made her forget who she was completely.

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by SIMPLYkush: 7:02am On Aug 22, 2018
I didn't expect this from this old hag

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2018
nero2face:
From Main-Chick to a a Side-Chick, it's ur life, do whatever u wish with it, as for me I've lost total respect for u, and I regret being ur fan even a day...

The lion does not lose sleep over the opinion of a sheep.You are the one fanning yourself my friend.She is doing great.Keep your respect.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Auladimeji(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Her business her life

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by uzohrome(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2018
I still love Tiwa. My bestie. Ride on my queen

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Let me mind my business!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Macopol01(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Olosho

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by armyjassy101(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
This kind girl no fit c husband house sidown

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Bossontop(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2018
undecided
Old mama don begin dey waka waka again abii??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2018
Wetin con-sign me with tiwa?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Gabbyayo(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2018
People go just they yarn anyhow, like they are even happy with their own lives.
Leave her to enjoy and give you something to dig about why you keep living your lives in hiding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by lawrence35(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2018
She is a natural jumper.

It's usually difficult for their likes to settle.

Start dropshipping, no monthly payment.
https://www.nairaland.com/4533606/benefits-dropshipping-how-make-3500

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Please don't tell me that the gift is only this flower am seeing oooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ABI the house follow zoin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Nah her wahala be dat... Wetin consign me.

Not be my business.

Abeg talk sth beta jare...
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by lastempero: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Una want make person jump inside Pacific Ocean this time around.
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by wayne4loan: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Pls who the fvck is small god angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Mizk(f): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Hold on, since when did she start dating again? Who's small god? Where she keep jamil? Why is she rubbing her boobs on the shiny head? What the f*ck is going on? Why is the man looking like he's trying to communicate with us through morse code? grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Victor234(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2018
wwwwwwwww:
Can you stake #10,000 and above on games of low odd and pay after win? If yes what's app me..081:2702:5692

Since it's about winning money, if u play it by urself with 200k and make maximum profit, will u die? Oga, people eye don open now, go n get a life. Nobody can see a way of making money n be begging people to come n join him to make d money. There r better things u can do with ur life. angry angry angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Studentvillage1(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Is small god wiz kid or are they different people??

Join thousands of people as they connect, get information and also trade on the home page of Student Internet in Nigeria �� and Africa �.

Student Village is set up to encourage student interaction beyond the class room � with the question and answer feature, making available a secure trading center to encourage businesses as buyers and sellers can come together to trade, with the MARKET PLACE . As we are very particular about giving students, reliable academic information, the BLOG features makes that possible.

Join the VILLAGE family today, sign up with the link

http://www.studentvillage.one/wp-login.php?action=register
Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Lighten up, ye finger-wagging critics.

People in show business are very expressive by career choice, so the fact that a music star gets a gift of roses does NOT mean that those two consenting adults are feverishly bumping fuzzies behind closed door, but even if it does, Ms. Savage is a gifted musician, and not a clergy woman, so adjust your moral expectations accordingly, with an open mind to the music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by lebete3000: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2018
orbitalgis:

The lion does not lose sleep over the opinion of a sheep.You are the one fanning yourself my friend.She is doing great.Keep your respect.

The words of the mighty Tywin Lannister...may his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by clemzyzone(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Nigerians got problems though(Hypocrite).Firstly Tiwa is independently doing very well,got talent ,making money for herself infact she is Celeband her life is made public to us due to her status.All i see in Tiwa is a Talented and Independent,strong ,successful
woman doing great and what makes her happy. Now ask yourself what have done for you.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2018
Mizk:
Hold on, since when did she start dating again? Who's small god? Where she keep jamil? Why is she rubbing her boobs on the shiny head? What the f*ck is going on? Why is the man looking like he's trying to communicate with us through morse code? grin

Please be patient. A Panel of Inquiry has been convened, and it is only when the White Paper gets published, that your questions will be answered during the subsequent press conference.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / DI'ja's New Photos Amidst Pregnacy Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.