Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos (990 Views)

Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2018
Yesterday, a Chinese man joined other Muslim faithfuls to pray at the Eid ground in Wase local government area of Plateau State. The Chinese man accepted Islam earlier this month after arriving Nigeria to wed his beautiful Muslim girl.

The Chinese man came all the way from his home with a family member to marry the Muslim girl known as Aisha.

It was disclosed that the wedding was done according to Islamic rites in Plateau state. The Chinese man who now goes by the name Samir, was seen dressed in Nigerian male native wear designed with Guinea fabric and cap.

Meanwhile, the foreigner also called on his fellow Chinese colleagues to join the religion of Islam. He said that Islam is the religion of peace and unity as he wished all Muslims happy Eidul Kabir.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/muslim-chinese-man-prays-at-eid-ground-in-plateau-state.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4665359/chinese-man-marries-muslim-nigerian

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2018
The latest groom in town.
They look so good together.
Happy married life man.
Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2018
The mobile police brought his gun to pray?!
Well, what do we know!
There must be a genuine reason for that we think!
Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by Flexherbal(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Everyman is free to practice any religion of his choice!
Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Join them in Prayers and get one under 15 free!!! What a nice Promo.

Anything MADE IN CHINA is not really original, the bride and Imam should know this. grin

Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by dokunbam(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Contractors will do anything to get job
Nothing special
Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Africans and the ideology of White supremacy, just imagine someone that is yet to know the content of Koran is being given a front space meant for Iman and the President.
Another reason for me to make it big in life and break boundaries and protocol
Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 22, 2018
and so, how does this quality as news. worshipping the white skin and chinkos own self is so annoying and nauseating to me.
Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by tstx(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Even the policeman came with a fully loaded gun....

I guess the chinko no too believe in Godly protection.
Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by anayolity: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2018
See the Chinese guy looking so clueless on the floor !!!
Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by anochuko01(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Islam amaka China amaka MoSalah amaka
Re: Chinese Man Spotted Praying At Eid Ground Under Security In Plateau State.Photos by EmmySparky(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2018
inferiority complex...white asss licking is what i detest

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son / Please Help, This Is Not Potash I Suspect Alum. / 60 Inch Samsung Smart Tv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.