Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? (760 Views)

Exactly 1year Muna Obiekwe Died / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by makajibbz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2010
This week will mark one year after Michael jackson's ''world tragic'' death,
and i grab my crouch as a tribute to M.J!!! uhhhhn

Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2010
Can't believe the King is gone.
His work as a musician are classic material that can't be touched by anyone in the business.
Still miss him.
Radio's playing all his songs today. . .
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by Orikinla(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2010
Michael Jackson, we will always light a candle for you as long as Jesus Christ continues to tarry.
There is a candle light in my heart today as I remember you.

Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
I remember Micheal Jackson, I remember the singer I remember the legend, may his soul
rest in peace. (was almost gonna open a thread, @poster well done wink)
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by dominique(f): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2010
how one year flew so fast, it was just like yesterday the news broke. the king of pop still remain alive in my heart cry
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by WarfyBoy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2010
bros MJ notin do you
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by Ak4all(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2010
Do u believe that someone said Michael Jackson is better than Jesus.
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 26, 2010
it was just reported that his estate made close to $1BILLION in profit since he passed away. . . . . . . . . . . . . MJ will break record even after death!
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by Dolemite(f): 2:13am On Jun 26, 2010
It's one year already? seemed like yesterday to me.

Ak4all:

Do u believe that someone said Michael Jackson is better than Jesus.
Actually if you think about it, it's true. MJ gives to charities all over the world regardless of their religious beliefs, Jesus? takes and takes and takes from the poorest of people to enrich his 'servants' who buy the best Jets, live in the biggest houses while their members suffer, you can SEE MJ, Jesus? no, MJ talks to everyone, Jesus? just a few claim to hear from him and give his messages to millions, MJ forgives, he forgave his sister ho betrayed the family terribly and even the wicked jornalists that propagate lies against his seemingly innocent intentions, Jesus? sends his wicked children to burn in a lake of fire for eternity without redemption but claims to be kind. And worship in MJ is very similar to worshipping Jesus, half the time he answers you, half the time you refuses your request by his will. . .you be the judge as to who is better.  grin
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by Ak4all(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2010
Wow Dolemite,do u hate Jesus or you just like to diss him?.
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by Dolemite(f): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2010
Ak4all:

Wow Dolemite,do u hate Jesus or you just like to diss him?.
How can i hate what doesn't exist? and it's not a diss, correct me if anything i said was wrong. . .although i said it light heartedly. grin
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by meggieblac: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2010
Still feel numb when i think he's really gone. At least he is resting.
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by Ak4all(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2010
You didn't say anything wrong,I was just suprised you would point all those facts out.So your point is Michael Jackson is better than Jesus.
Re: Micheal Jackson After 1year: How Do You Feel? by shilling(f): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2010
I didn't really feel anything the past few days. But, it felt kinda weird after watching Chris Brown's tribute . . . very touching!!

(1) (Reply)

At Tuface Idibia's Video Shoot In London / Tycoons Open Bank Account For Bba Finalist Munya / New P Square Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.