Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently (1685 Views)

Looking For A Very Good Graphics Designer/video Editor / A Good Graphics Designer Is Needed. / A Good Graphics Designer Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by RatelNews: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Hi everyone, my name is Paul Oseghale. I need the service of a good graphic designer who understands branding to help me design the following:
1. A5 size, 12 page brochure.
2. Complimentary card
3. Letterhead
4. A4 Envelope
5. Offering Envelop

My budget for this project is 10k. I will pay 50% upfront and the balance upon completion of work. If the designer is very creative, professional and delivers on time, he/she might be the one handling all my graphic design needs.

If you are interested or you know someone who is interested, please WhatsApp or call me on 07036201650.

Thank you.
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by TruthHurts100: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
RatelNews:
Hi everyone, my name is Paul Oseghale. I need the service of a good graphic designer who understands branding to help me design the following:
2. Complimentary card
3. Letterhead
4. A4 Envelope
5. Offering Envelop

My budget for this project is 10k. I will pay 50% upfront and the balance upon completion of work. If the designer is very creative, professional and delivers on time, he/she might be the one handling all my graphic design needs.

If you are interested or you know someone who is interested, please WhatsApp or call me on 07036201650.

Thank you.

You're a joker. You can see nobody responded to you. You're heartless and wicked. Slave master.
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by itsRhamzy: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2018
TruthHurts100:

You're a joker. You can see nobody responded to you. You're heartless and wicked. Slave master.
lol.. The 10 is way too small.. I'll take nothing less than 45k for all that. That is me being generous grin
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by obviouscrab2109(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
All this for 10k...
Have a little bit of mercy.
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by excellgraphics(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by noble234: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by Exmarte: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2018
seems you don't know rates in design... think it's easy?
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by kingthreat(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
RatelNews:
2. Complimentary card
3. Letterhead
4. A4 Envelope
5. Offering Envelop

Thank you.

In your business, shey people dey pay you 10k per project?
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by kilojoDesigns: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
I just weak
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by lilwill(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2018

That's cruel...
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by RatelNews: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Thank you all for all your response. This job is already completed. It was handled by an experienced grafix guy with ease. The interesting things was that he showed passion beyond the money and he got more jobs and more money worth his work. Lastly, I want to state that I got more than 20 calls of graphic designers who were ready to do the job. If someone who says he would charge 45k, I know there's no specific price tag on creativity but I'm almost certain that you would have produced below standard designs if I had asked you to handle the brief. The lesson here money is not everything. Thank you.
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by itsRhamzy: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2018
RatelNews:
Thank you all for all your response. This job is already completed. It was handled by an experienced grafix guy with ease. The interesting things was that he showed passion beyond the money and he got more jobs and more money worth his work. Lastly, I want to state that I got more than 20 calls of graphic designers who were ready to do the job. If someone who says he would charge 45k, I know there's no specific price tag on creativity but I'm almost certain that you would have produced below standard designs if I had asked you to handle the brief. The lesson here money is not everything. Thank you.
lol... Yes I said 45k.. 10k wouldn't get any ounce of attention from me sir..

And you said something about substandard designs.. ?? grin bragging ain't my thing sir but just to clear whatever doubts you have abt me, go check out my instagram portfolio @iam_rhamzy, then you can comeback to modify your comment. grin Amazing stuff requires all the money its worth.
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by pakingzzzzz(m): 5:17am On Jul 14, 2019
RatelNews:

OK..
Re: Service Of A Good Graphics Designer Needed Urgently by Adeinfo: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
RatelNews:
The statement of a criminal

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Tutorials On Adobe Illustrator And Indesign. / Want To Produce A Movie Or Music Video? / Rough Design I Did In Corel Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.