Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) (79642 Views)

See The Foods That Help Improve Your Sex Life (photos / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger / Foods That Improve Men's Sexual Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
awelekiti:
maybe you're one of those who believe red meat like beef performs wonders. If you like yourself, stay away from beef because it's a source of high cholesterol. Your chance of having HBP too is very high. You also age fast if you eat It often That's not all, red meat weakens erection and libido. Let me recommend some stuffs and you'd thank me later. When you wake up early in the morning, before you engage in any physical activity, take 2 to 3 glass cups of water. It'd would circulate all over your body and clear unnecessary stuffs blocking the flow of blood in your system. Note, if blood doesn't flow enough into your genital, you would always be weak in there, same with your brain because they play a major role during intercourse. After your breakfast, take 2 spoonfuls of water squeezed from Saint leaf(efinrin). Try this for 2 week and tell me your experience. Hope you're married sha so you wouldn't cause commotion in your landlord's family
baba why you dey disclose our secrets without payment nau
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
zeedof:
I don tired of eating all these, I still don't last than 30min... it's painful cry cry cry cry
It is not a competition

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don't mind them jare.
If you have sexual stamina, you have it.
There are no two ways about it.

A girlfriend of mine had to ransack my whole room searching for sex enhancing drug (she came up empty).
She even repeatedly dropped in unannounced to have the D with the hope that the stamina will fluctuate due to lack of preparation.
That didn't happen.

All my ex are still on my sex roll grin
shocked

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by MPESA(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
annnikky:

Jack of all trade undecided
Na MTN, SARKI and BBQ guy be grin
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by lugiano1: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
inoki247:
they have come again.. Food dat u will eat now u will not last 1min at Ashawo ouse 500naira will now waste for 1minute.. when Buruntashi dey wey i go last 2hrs with my 500naira...
......bro please how do I get this burantashi?
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Emvico34: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
OK.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by remzor(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Are u kidding me?
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by OurworkComNg1: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Nice write up OP.

But my best combination still remains Garlic + Ginger + Onion + Watermelon + Lemon + Honey (all mashed together). Works like magic.

well well, that's easy. what about whole aloe vera leave + bitter leave + saint leaves + moringa + lime + garlic + ginger. can you try that??
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
nairaman66:

How many awards you have so far

None but at least I already have the solution to a problem plaguing at least 60% of the male population.

Now I can focus on more pressing life issues without distraction grin

3 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by condomuser: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
I last 7 hours in bed so this is not for me
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by jonath0012(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
I need to last 1 hour on bed to satisfy my woman. Of course I normally go 30mins yet she still not satisfied..

I seriously need help
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Lhimeet(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
You wanna last more than 30min

What for

It's sex my bro, not a marathon race
grin cheesy grin

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Immarocks(f): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Coconut and Date.... thank me later.....
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Cryomancer: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
JayIlych:

How do you mean?

Is it grinded together or just cut together and taken?
if you have a blender, then you're good to go.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by bluebird01: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
it all boils down to one thing only and that one thing is the mind.what the mind and conceive it can achieve.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Immarocks(f): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
zeedof:
I don tired of eating all these, I still don't last than 30min... it's painful cry cry cry cry

try coconut and date.... dabino in Hausa thank me later....

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
annnikky:
Jack of all trade undecided
u don Bleep sarrki before?
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tundeobama:

u don Bleep sarrki before?

We are both responsible nairalanders

annnikky is one of nairalander I respect

The way I do to modath and the rest
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
The level of promiscuity today especially among ladies, including the married ones is appalling . And we men are the major cause. We hardly eat natural foods, fruits, we don't even drink enough water. We don't do exercise. It's always more stress less exercise. To go get something in a mall just 100 meters away, we'd prefer driving down to trekking. In the olden days, our forefathers had 6-8 wives and they'd all be satisfied and all of them would have children without ivf. They'd give birth without CS. They don't take drugs, no paraga,no Alimo. It's natural foods and vegetables. They walk a distance before they get to their farms. When they're done with the day's work, they trek back home. That's enough exercise which would aid blood flow to male genitals and to the brain. They eat before 7pm and sleep early but nowadays 10pm, we're still in traffic on our way home. We eat late and our stomach becomes so big. My grandfather had 4 wives in faraway ekiti, his stomach was flat till he died at a very old age. Not because he wasn't eating at all.the size of his pounded yam alone could feed 2 adults lol.but he used to have his dinner around 7pm. We eat fast foods prepared with fast breeding chicken and eggs not layed the natural way or cat fish not caught in the flowing river, we drink borehole water inside the plastic bottle instead of the one flowing on the rock and washes the nutrients along which are vital to our body like calcium and magnesium deposited in the rock. Go to many nursery schools today. You'd see a 3-year old kid wearing thick eye glasses. They eat indomie and the sorts, which isn't good for our health. Instead of banning these noodles, the govt is busy chasing money in Abuja. Thank God for the shout from the international communities and organisations. Codein would have still be thriving in Nigeria till today. Thanks to the BBC that exposed us to the outside world how we kill and destroy the future of our youths with the likes of codein and tramadol. Adonko bitters, Alomo bitters, etc are a time bomb. It could improve libido today but by the time you're aging, hospital could be your final home because prostrate cancer wouldn't let you enjoy old age. You're stressing your genital to work using all sorts of bitters . I pity you. If you need an improved libido and you don't want your wife to go outside. The solution is simple but the question is, can you observe them?

1- do extensive exercise at least two times weekly

2-drink enough water as soon as you wake up every morning before any activity. My dad and granddad in the village used to do this, I was wondering who taught them.
3- don't eat late. If it's just light meal you could eat around 7, that should suffice.

4- avoid red meat. The OP has missed it by including it.

5- avoid fast food. Nothing kills libido faster than spices in it

6- eat enough vegetables like ugwu, efo tete, ewedu, etc

7- eat water melon, pine apple, cucumber, etc

8- stop drinking all those bottled water. Drink rain water, natural water that flows in the bush( don't get scared because our forefathers drank it and they didn't have typhoid, neither did they wear tick eye glasses in old age)
9- eat nuts, especially ground nuts and walnuts. If you want to test the potency of walnuts, drink water immediately after eating it. The water tastes bitter. That's the secret of it. I eat up to 300 naira worth of it weekly.
10- drink 2 spoonfuls of water squeezed from Saint leaf (efinrin)every morning after meal, for 2 to 3 weeks.
11- eat natural eggs( the ones laid by local chickens after mating), local chicken( not 3-month old chicken), natural cat fish caught from the pond ( not the ones grown artificially). If you could observe all these, not only would you last in bed, your level of fertility would be high. No woman gets satisfied by her husband and would still want to look outside. If our women could also observe the above, not only would it aid their fertility, childbirth won't be an issue. But I doubt if they could do exercise. Our women are naturally lazy and it's for their own good. My 50 cents. I last up to 1 hour and my wife always worships me for that. Who ways it's not possible? I understand the hustling and bustling nature of Lagos though maybe I found all the above easy to go by because I'm self-employed but it's do-able

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oh

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
When I saw the number of people viewing this thread, I concluded that Nigerians of all walks of life have a natural proclivity towards S3x grin
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
baba why you dey disclose our secrets without payment nau
lol. Make una no vex sir
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cryomancer:

If you know you know. cool

How do u mix them? Or u shew them together?
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Cryomancer: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nizguy:

How do u mix them? Or u shew them together?
using a blender. Or pounding it with mortar
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Adexy4us(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
zeedof:

30min no do you?

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
TheAngry1:
Agbo jedi, afato, ale, plus origin with suya pepper. Thank me after 3 rounds grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz bad guy so u sef sabi Ale pom pom, that suya pepper na the 2nd pepper oo. The best trips for fûcking is just 1 big stout, not just any red wine(vino tinto) 1 full glass and a tall glass of monkey tail ( the one when done well) just mix, shake & drink it cold then use another stout wash am down... Till that babe go die she no go forget wetin fall on her

1 Like

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by cole265(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nigeriapen:
sugar nkor...Cameroonian will say give me tiger tablet while 9ja boys go say give me trams ...all for sex make government catch una

Going on holidays work better for me.

I took 2 days off work and travel out of town with my girl. At the hotel first night my girl was shocked at my performance. She was asking if took some sort of concussion. Even me, no believe my self o.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cryomancer:
using a blender. Or pounding it with mortar

U now add honey or both
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
zeedof:
Were you drilling for oil?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Yusuf4: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
zeedof:
I was lasting 3 minutes only until I started doing withdrawal method... When you’re in the act and about to cum, just remove your prick and start caressing your woman.. keep kissing and pressing Brest until you’re very relaxed... Put your dick again and I promise you you won’t come for like 30 again.. you will be anxious to cum but it won’t pump out

3 Likes

Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by Cryomancer: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nizguy:

U now add honey or both
yes. Add honey to it after blending to make it drinkable.
Re: Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sex is good 4 the body twice a week. Since i travel dey eat wety i like meh, only me dey fear d wey my cocck tk dy stand like strong wood undecided undecided good food contribute 80% for good sex undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.