Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game (1691 Views)

How To Record Your Phone Screen While Playing Game / Earn While Playing Video Games / Love Playing Game? (earn Free Airtime) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by Ritzy10(f): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

A Chinese man was so obsessed with his phone that he fell into a pit and injured himself while using it, but even at that, he still refused to put it down and continued playing on the phone as he waited for help.

Rescuers who arrived at the scene to help the man out of the 13ft deep hole were stunned to find the man still playing on his phone even though he was in extreme pain after suffering a fractured kneecap.
The incident took place in Karamay in western China's Xinjiang Province. The man, said to be a construction worker, fell to the bottom of the manhole after failing to notice that it wasn't covered. He was looking at his phone at the time, reported Kan Kan News.

The report said when firefighters arrived, they saw that the man was still playing games on his handset while sitting at the bottom of the hole. It is said the man was whining in pain while staring at his screen.

Firefighters attached straps around the man before pulling him out of the hole using a rescue tripod. The man was taken to the hospital afterwards and is reported to be recovering.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-falls-into-a-pit-while-playing-game-on-his-phone-then-continues-the-game-inside-the-pit-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Game freak. Some Nigerians are exactly like that. You see them playing games even on okada. Not minding whatever is going to happen.
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by softwerk(f): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Ohhhhhh!?

What kind of nonsense is this now
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by Siki355(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
it can only be weed
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Even if he die on. The spot he wil still continue playing the game.. Mumu.. grin grin
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by nNEOo(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2018
You mean he can't place his hands on these reinforced irons n climb out?

Looks staged between is his phone off?
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by fagbalex(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is amazingly incredible

Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by jamace(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
GSM - General Street Madness grin
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by festwiz(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2018
When you are 20 mins into an Epic Rank game on Mobile Legends, you can get run over by a truck and you'll refuse to die until you end the match.

#MOBA_Rules
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by ola12(m): 1:55am On Sep 03, 2018
festwiz:
When you are 20 mins into an Epic Rank game on Mobile Legends, you can get run over by a truck and you'll refuse to die until you end the match.

#MOBA_Rules
Have you played vainglory?
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by festwiz(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2018
ola12:

Have you played vainglory?
Yeah, not much. It's really tough and competitive, but the players are mostly immature.
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by ola12(m): 2:16am On Sep 05, 2018
festwiz:
Yeah, not much. It's really tough and competitive, but the players are mostly immature.
Yh its tough. It has one of d best gameplays I've seen on mobile. Gets annoying wen you get paired with noobs, one of d major reasons I just play using bots. I want to try mobile legends, nd mayb hearthstone
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by festwiz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
ola12:

Yh its tough. It has one of d best gameplays I've seen on mobile. Gets annoying wen you get paired with noobs, one of d major reasons I just play using bots. I want to try mobile legends, nd mayb hearthstone
If you join Mobile Legends, add me up. It's IntrepidGaming. wink
Re: Man Falls Into A Pit While Playing Game On His Phone Then Continues The Game by ola12(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
festwiz:
If you join Mobile Legends, add me up. It's IntrepidGaming. wink
Gotcha

(1) (Reply)

Compliting The Half End Of Nairaland User Name / Any Chess Player Here? / What Is The Correct Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.