Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Economists Let's Suggest Ways To Help The Venezuelan Bolivar/Economy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Economists Let's Suggest Ways To Help The Venezuelan Bolivar/Economy. (287 Views)

Mathematicians, Statisticians, Economists, Engineers, PLS HELP ME / Economists In The House Please Your Assistance Is Needed. / Economists, What Is Perfect And Imperfect Competition For Demand Of Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economists Let's Suggest Ways To Help The Venezuelan Bolivar/Economy. by bro4u: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Days ago i saw this on frontpage and i wasn't suprised rather i became angry with what i read... Take a peep!

https://www.nairaland.com/4688568/venezuelan-bolivar-what-it-buy

The above link shows how useless the Venezuelan bolivar has become over the years though not as critical like Zimbabwe's currency few years ago. No doubt it is as the result of bad economic policies enacted and probably some external factors. Like my lecturer said ''when a Doctor makes mistake a single person will suffer, but when an Economist makes mistake the whole nation will suffer''

Venezuela is going through economic crisis and it looks as if it's not gonna end, though the President introduced a crypto-currency called 'Pedro' to reduce the dependency on the bolivar which he thinks will reduce the demand of the bolivar thereby making it stabilize but to me i think introducing the pedro will not only bring economic confusion but it will also create an elastic demand of the bolivar that needs to be salvaged.

My fellow Economists in the house suggest ways/policies you think should be done/enacted to help the Venezuelan Bolivar.

cc:Seun,lalasticlala,Richiez,
olawalebabs, Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Vows Not To Reduce UTME Form Fee / ASUU Vs Fg / 100% Sure Admission For Yabatech Prospective Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.