Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) (2996 Views)

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' / JAMB To Begin Sales Of 2020 UTME Form January 13. Announces Date For Examination / OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by Brookinfo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
A student studying in the University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) was spotted today reading in a bet9ja office in Choba, the host community of the federal institution.

When asked why he was studying in Bet9ja office, he said; “Abi person no fit read again. I come place game, I say make I from dia read. I get exam to write by 2:00pm today.”........

https://brookinfo.com/uniport-student-spotted-reading-for-examination-in-bet9ja/
Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by dingbang(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Trust me, he will pass that exam with an A.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by Donald95(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
That's how many Nigerians may flood Bet shops trying to get Ego mbute when Fraustration sets in after 2019 election. Get your PVC now and vote the right candidate whose policy will help you get to your destiny instead of looking for shortcut in Bet shops.

BTW
Just look at those children of the world beside him.

My fellow guys, Fuk these street bastards as much as you like but when it's time for marriage, please marry from home

1 Like

Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by Heartbender: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
In other news, you just spoilt market for that boy and girl. Their other relationships would go down the drain after this grin
Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by delugajackson: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Atleast, he went there to "read."

Some of them go there to unplug people's phones. Ndi Fastest-fingers.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
I am more interested in knowing who that lady is.
Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by Omihanifa: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
the person that snapped this is plainly silly and mischievous what does he stand to gaining by snapping people without their consents and posting it on the internet, and what even gave him the impression that the dude is even studying for an exam he could have gone there with that paper to just be writing down some numbers that keeps reoccurring or odds that have been winning
Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by NOC1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Omihanifa:
the person that snapped this is plainly silly and mischievous what does he stand to gaining by snapping people without their consents and posting it on the internet, and what even gave him the impression that the dude is even studying for an exam he could have gone there with that paper to just be writing down some numbers that keeps reoccurring or odds that have been winning

If you read it the article you will see understand that he was questioned.
But i agree with your submission on the taken of photos.
Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by mamaafrik(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
read kwa for bet9ja shop abi hin dey write bet down for analysis,didirin n dirobo...
Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
They are all looking scruffy. The hustle is real

Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by ogaJona(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
what I observed from the pics, probably their has not been light for days so the students trooped in to charge their phones observe that guy and the girlfriend. this was how we charged phones in a bet9ja shop during my university days
Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by obawinner(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Future leaders of tommorow.
Breeding unemployable young graduate
Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by Viserion: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
reading ke, na sure forecasting of weekend games dem dey do.

Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by zinnydan(f): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
His village people has turned on his WiFi

Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by giftedheart1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
simple logic... if he will fail the exam, he must knit loose the money! beta pikin
Re: Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Brookinfo:
A student studying in the University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) was spotted today reading in a bet9ja office in Choba, the host community of the federal institution.

When asked why he was studying in Bet9ja office, he said; “Abi person no fit read again. I come place game, I say make I from dia read. I get exam to write by 2:00pm today.”........

https://brookinfo.com/uniport-student-spotted-reading-for-examination-in-bet9ja/
where is the fvcking picture

(1) (Reply)

Mass Failure In Unizik Post-ume / VC Of UNIJOS Vows To Arrest Any Student Who Dresses Indecently / ASUU Strike Wahala - See How Nigerian Students Are Now Making Millions With Nfts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.