Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Make Good Money With This Huge Business Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Good Money With This Huge Business Opportunity (330 Views)

I'm Setting Up All Guys For Jobs To Make Good Money Easily. / Easy Way To Make Good Money By Using Your Laptop, Internet And Few Minutes / Be Financially Free With This Huge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Good Money With This Huge Business Opportunity by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
This opportunity closes in the next 48 hours and I am only giving this opportunity to just 5 people.

I am damn serious once I have 5 people I will close down the offer. Even if it is in 20mins from now.

So hurry up, make up your mind if it is what you want to do and let us get it running.

Here comes one of the great business opportunities that you can plug into and make cool profit

MOBILE COMPUTER BASED TEST BUSINESS

What is Mobile Computer Based Test all about?

I will break this business definition into two different parts.

1. Computer Based Test (CBT): This is simply a business model where you conduct tests, exams, assignments through
the use of computer system as against the normal PPT(Papper Test) that we are all used to.

2. Mobile Computer Based Test(MCBT): This is simply a business model where you can conduct tests, assignments or past questions
using a mobile application that you customer downloads on his or her mobile phones.

WHY WILL THIS BUSINESS MODEL SELL

Everyone goes about with mobile phones now and everyone is looking for a very convenient way to achieve whatever they are doing now
Students will definitely download the application to their phones and contact you for PINS most especially students who are intending to
write UTME exams.

If you project the number of mobile lines we have in this country today, you will have a glaring perception of what the business potential
of this application is

WHO CAN DO THIS BUSINESS?

Anyone can do this business:
1. Students in tertiary institutions
2. Excos of departments in tertiary institutions
3. Individuals who are unemployed for now
4. Employees of companies who need extra income to augment their salaries
5. Cyber Cafe owners
6. Computer training centers
7. Computer instructors in schools
8. Business Oriented Individuals
9. Corporate Establishments seeking to expand their income base

WHAT DO I NEED TO START THIS BUSINESS
1. You need to buy the CBT software from me. I will sell the CBT software to you and also help you build the mobile application

Note that I will help you to set up the whole system and also develop your mobile application
along side

This will cost you - N40,000 (Purchase of domain + web hosting + CBT application + Mobile Application)

2. Access to get past questions to sell on your portal (Trust me you can get this around you)
3. Access to computer that you can use to upload questions on the portal(this is not compulsory as you can use a cafe)

That is all

WHO ARE YOUR TARGET MARKETS IN THIS BUSINESS MODEL

1. Secondary schools
2. School leavers who are trying to gain admission into a tertiary institution and are everywhere in search of
UTME past question papers
3. Undergraduates in tertiary institutions: You can get past question papers from each department and sell PINs to undergraduates
4. Recruitment Companies that makes use of written tests during their employment selection process
5. And many other institutions so long as they conduct tests or exams before admitting students or employees

WHERE CAN I SEE THE EXAMPLE OF THIS APPLICATION FROM
1. Web based application is loaded here - http://myacademicresults.com/pqp
2. The mobile application is loaded here - https://transfer.pcloud.com/download.html?code=5Zooms7ZFeEGBS67rjBZEaabZL8V6XcGEmXuUqfTbG8QerynaeSnV

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO HAVE MY APPLICATION?
Once you send in your cash, your application will be ready in 48hours. This include hours for registration of your domain and uploading the application developing your mobile application.

WHY IS THIS BUSINESS A HUGE MONEY MAKER

I have developed a web based application that is purely for CBT purpose. To crown it all
I have also built a mobile application along side this web application. This means that you only need one computer system to be able to run this business.

So all your potential clients need to do is just to download the mobile application to their phones and login with there credentials. There is no need for them to make use of a computer to practice their cbt tests or past questions or whatever you have decided to load on it

HOW DOES THIS BUSINESS WORK
1. Once you get your CBT portal on.
2. You set up your questions and correct answers on it
3. You create users and start selling PINS to your target market
4. Your customers download the mobile application of your web application into their phones, login with the credentials which they would have purchased from you
5. They start using the system from their phones without coming to you anywhere they are.

It is that simple.

So you see that this is a huge money maker. CBT carried about in their mobiles

THE FINANCIAL RETURNS ON THIS BUSINESS MODEL
Let us do the mathematics together to see

If I sell a PIN for 1000 and I have 50 downloads of my application in a week

That will give me 1000 X 50 = 50,000

What if I have 500 downloads in a month

That is straight 500 X 1000 = Cool 500,000

I mean five hundred thousand naira in a month.

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU TO ENJOY THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY
Just send me whatsapp chat in this number ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

Chat me up
Re: Make Good Money With This Huge Business Opportunity by MiningNG: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nice one. But you can also make money by investing in Mining. Visit www.miningng.com to learn more.
Re: Make Good Money With This Huge Business Opportunity by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
MiningNG:
Nice one. But you can also make money by investing in Mining. Visit www.miningng.com to learn more.

hmmm...
Re: Make Good Money With This Huge Business Opportunity by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
@MiningNG Thanks but your link does not have anything that points to a unique idea that one can make anything from. It is just a blog. Anyway thanks for your comment.
Re: Make Good Money With This Huge Business Opportunity by AbiodunFaf(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
People are jumping in very fast. Don't be an un-looker try your hands on a profitable business idea and have your desired breakthough.

Chat me up on whatsapp: ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online, No Stress / Tipper, Flat Bed Truck And Box Body Truck For Hire / Https://naijarealhit.com/how-to-earn-little-money-with-your-facebook-likes-comme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.