Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy (1927 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Peripheral Neuropathy In An Effective Way? / Get Rid Of Peripheral Neuropathy Within Hours / Nutritional Support Of Peripheral Neuropathy For Sale At Micostarmall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by Melvin0: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Doctors in the house, please I need your help. I started experiencing hot feet on the 13th of this month. As time went on, other symptoms like numbness and tingling followed.
Currently, I experience it every evening which makes sleeping almost impossible. I did a quick search on Google and discovered it's called peripheral neuropathy.
I visited a doctor 5 days ago at a big pharmacy, and he prescribed Tanzol and Neurovit forte for me. I will be taking the last tablet this evening, but there's just a little improvement. Please how to I effectively treat it?

From what I saw on the link below,
it seems it's incurable embarassed
https://www.medicinenet.com/peripheral_neuropathy/patient-comments-188.htm#
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by Melvin0: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm.. Over 100 views, yet no comment
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Nobody answered u because you already started treating yourself by arriving at a diagnosis which might not be correct. You said you went to see a doctor at a big pharmacy. Are doctors seen at a pharmacy or the hospital? Please go to the hospital and seek the consultation of a doctor. When u get to the hospital, please don't tell anyone u saw anything on google, just tell them your complaints and let them do their job.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by Melvin0: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Thewhizzkid1:
Nobody answered u because you already started treating yourself by arriving at a diagnosis which might not be correct. You said you went to see a doctor at a big pharmacy. Are doctors seen at a pharmacy or the hospital? Please go to the hospital and seek the consultation of a doctor. When u get to the hospital, please don't tell anyone u saw anything on google, just tell them your complaints and let them do their job.
Thanks bro, but I only told the doctor the symptoms before he prescribed those drugs.
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by beatz5(f): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2018
a doctor is not a pharmacist and a pharmacy is not a hospital
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by Melvin0: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2018
beatz5:
a doctor is not a pharmacist and a pharmacy is not a hospital
Hmmm.. I actually thought they employ doctors to work in big pharmacies.
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by Laird(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Go and see a Consultant Rheumatologist Doctor
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by beatz5(f): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Melvin0:

Hmmm.. I actually thought they employ doctors to work in big pharmacies.

how many pharmacies can afford it
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by Tsufyaan: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Please drop your whatsapp contact and I will explain everything you need to know about your condition for you. Take care and have a blessed Sunday.
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by Melvin0: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2019
Tsufyaan:
Please drop your whatsapp contact and I will explain everything you need to know about your condition for you. Take care and have a blessed Sunday.
Good mrning.. Sorry I've been off for a while
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by oxypress: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Melvin0:
Hmmm.. Over 100 views, yet no comment

hbot and peripheral neuropathy (PN)
If you are still struggling with PN your best treatment will be hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Beware of treatment that will go and cause other problems like kidney and liver failures. There are many causes of PN. Your case needs to be investigated.

When blood flow is diminished the nerves affected will become numb and painful.
HBOT will counter these problems and restore the status quo.
We can help with hbot.
Read this and see what hbot does for different neuropathies: http://www.peripheralneuropathytreatments.com
Hope the advice will not pass through one ear and fly out through the other!
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tsufyaan:
Hi bro. pls WhatsApp me 081342...40.279..
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by oxypress: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
R2bees:
Hi bro.. I'm currently experiencing heaviness on my left chest, Weight loss, tingling of my left arm. What could be the problem?

This is one sign of angina pectoris. It indicates insuficient blood flow to the heart
See your cardiologist for further analysis and treatment. If the cheap treatment does not work, we can help.
Re: Help! I Have Peripheral Neuropathy by Exceed15: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Melvin0:
Doctors in the house, please I need your help. I started experiencing hot feet on the 13th of this month. As time went on, other symptoms like numbness and tingling followed.
Currently, I experience it every evening which makes sleeping almost impossible. I did a quick search on Google and discovered it's called peripheral neuropathy.
I visited a doctor 5 days ago at a big pharmacy, and he prescribed Tanzol and Neurovit forte for me. I will be taking the last tablet this evening, but there's just a little improvement. Please how to I effectively treat it?

From what I saw on the link below,
it seems it's incurable embarassed
https://www.medicinenet.com/peripheral_neuropathy/patient-comments-188.htm#

How are you feeling now op?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus : List of foodstuffs and other Necessities To Stock up on / HIV/AIDS Natural Cure With Zero Side Effect. Call/whasap 0.7.0.3.0.2.2.7.6.4.1 / In Just 1week : How To Grow Your Hair 3-4 Inches Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.