Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba (977 Views)

How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! / A Nairalander Needs Help On Buying From Alibaba In Nigeria / Make 400% Profit Importing From China With ¥¥¥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
UPDATED: FREE E-BOOK DOWNLOAD

Let’s face it – at some point in time, you have pondered on having your own business and becoming your own boss.

That business most likely is selling goods, and with companies like eBay, Amazon, jumia, Konga, jiji and Shopify offering ways and services on how to easily sell stuff online, you won’t even need a physical store to sell goods. You can do business right from the comfort of your own home, at the click of a mouse and a few keystrokes.

»» Sounds really nice, right?

The problem is, you don’t know where you can get a supply of the stuff that you’re going to sell. Or if you do, most likely the supplier’s prices isn't low enough that you can make a good profit from it once you sell it.

So why go ahead and be an online entrepreneur when you won’t be able to get big profits from sales? That is if you even manage to get a steady supply of goods to sell to begin with?

»» Then there’s Alibaba. I guess you’ve heard about this site already.

If not, then let me tell you – there is a lot of stuff being sold at incredibly low prices at Alibaba, and there are a lot of sellers to choose from.

Now you have a solution to your earlier dilemmas. With Alibaba, it’s possible to have a steady stream of goods at low prices.

Before you get all excited and go to Alibaba’s website, even though it is presented in English but let me tell you that most of the products from Alibaba are from China, and most of the sellers are Asians who barely understand full English context.

»» I guess the question in your mind now is – where do you start with Alibaba ?

How does one deal with Asian suppliers? How about the language barrier?

Sounds like there’s a lot of hard work to be done and you’re not even sure if you’ll be successful in the end...

If only there’s a way or something to guide you on successfully using Alibaba and dealing with Asian suppliers.

»»»» Luckily for you, the answer is YES. ««««

I know this will surely help you, so just visit

www.lazysalary.com.ng to Get started.
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2018
So for those who are into mini importation from Alibaba.com.

Even if you are New or an existing Business owner.

There are some strategies that you should know about to increase your profit margin and reduce your risk of getting scammed before you place your next order.

To those looking for answers.
Kindly visit www.lazysalary.com.ng

I hope it helps you.

Please don't bother visiting if you have no interest in doing business with Alibaba. *Not Everything is For Everyone.* Thanks.
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Feel Free To ask Sensible Questions.
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can't do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do."--Chuck Norris

Smart Easy Earnings
#SEE
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2018
Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you." --Carl Sandburg
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2018
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 5:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2018
Everyone has ideas. They may be too busy or lack the confidence or technical ability to carry them out. But I want to carry them out. It is a matter of getting up and doing it
Re: Check This Before You Start Importing From Alibaba by faswad: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2018
"It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! BOVAS Supervisor Assults Staff in Ekiti / Opportunity To Earn Money Doing Stuff Online / Free Skype Group Training On Affiliate Marketing Methods -make $50 -$100 Daily..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.