Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary (24540 Views)

Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:17am On Aug 23, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress and producer, Funke Akindele Bello and her husband, Abdul Rasheed-Bello aka JJC Skillz are celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary today, August 23.

Sharing a video of she and her husband, She wrote;

"It’s by your grace Oh Lord!! Happy wedding anniversary to us darling @jjcskillz Thank you so much for your love,patience,care and support. I pray we live longer together in happiness,good health and abundant wealth in Jesus name. My #gbogbobigsboy #myking #ayomi #myblackman finebobo #naonlymedeyrusham"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/funke-akindele-and-husband-celebrate.html

12 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:18am On Aug 23, 2018
Jenifa and Markus! Wishing you guys the best!!

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/funke-akindele-and-husband-celebrate.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by chriskosherbal(m): 5:20am On Aug 23, 2018
wink
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Happy Wedding Anniversary

13 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by heed101(m): 5:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Ji! Masun lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by statistics1(m): 5:25am On Aug 23, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] congratz
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by anambraamaka: 5:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Good
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by EwuOjota: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Expecting

WHERE THE PIKIN CREW.

Where you guys at? Anyway Funke how is your baby doing?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by prestige2013: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Expecting

WHERE THE PIKIN CREW.

That's extremely bad, person wey never die never knew the type of death that will kill him.

Wish others well always, Is it her doing or her joy to be at that state?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by YorubaAssasin: 5:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Dis lady no even use try fine at all..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by YorubaAssasin: 5:41am On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Expecting

WHERE THE PIKIN CREW.

grin grin

Abeg, leave dem make dem criticize in peace joor! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Sweetcollins: 5:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Yummy
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by cornoil(m): 5:43am On Aug 23, 2018
The "Ojota" goat.

EwuOjota:
Expecting

WHERE THE PIKIN CREW.

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by EwuOjota: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2018
prestige2013:

That's extreme bad, person wey never die never knew the type of death that will kill him.

Wish others well always.

Shiiiii

Which kind fvck them dey fvck for two years and she never miss period?only look I look Born2Breed here,and she dey claim say she get belle.

Only look ohh.

Take time.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Damilola97(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Wish she had a baby already

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Auxtin85(m): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2018
God's time won't elude them.

18 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Authoreety: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2018
More years of bliss to dem

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by efilefun(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Dis lady no even use try fine at all..
Go tell God say He no create her well or better still you recreate her... Mtcheeeew

19 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by YorubaAssasin: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2018
efilefun:
Go tell God say He no create her well or better still you recreate her... Mtcheeeew

Mr. Yaba-Left graduate... Ur 1st class still dey worry you so? grin

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Pavore9: 6:13am On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Expecting

WHERE THE PIKIN CREW.

You truly remind me of some goats that used to roam our street (olatunji) in Ojota back then.....missing Ojota.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by EwuOjota: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Pavore9:

You truly remind me of some goats that used to roam our street (olatunji) in Ojota back then.....missing Ojota.

My fellow Goat bawoni?

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Randy100: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Marriage no easy. Me that can't stay with one girl for 6 months.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by snappyicee: 6:17am On Aug 23, 2018
statistics1:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
congratz
it failed you grin we dey see writings no fronts
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 23, 2018
Fake love
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Centcanada: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Whatever we type or wish here should be accompanied with sense. Washing our dirty linen outside just because you want someone to recognise you nor your signature is out of the court. Just an advice. Wish you and your husband well dear and more blessing and a twin to come in Jesus name I prayed.

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by phemmyfour: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Still no baby....2 yrs and counting
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by switsoda(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2018
I wish them the very best as they continue in the journey of love. May Almighty God continue to make their love wax stronger. I pray that your bundle of joy will come before your 3rd anniversary.

To everyone looking unto the lord for the fruit of the womb, Almighty God will answer you before this year end. To those whose marriages have not been filled with joy, you will weep no more.

BTW, I thought 3rd Mainland bridge has been closed but was told it will be closed by 12.00am on the 24th August, 2018.

Have a blessed morning.

9 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by Dutchey(m): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2018
congrats to them
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by neweraomo: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Damilola97:
Wish she had a baby already
go give ham one nah , Nigerians Sha..SMH
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary by 9japrof(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style / Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.