Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? (1278 Views)

Help With My Ps 3 / I Need Help Updating My Pes17 / My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? by Abujabir24: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a chipped ps 3 with like 10+ games installed in it. I recently connected it to internet and it said the software needs to be updated. If I update it, will it affect my installed games inside? Some of the games I tried playing with the internet also popped up updates but I didn't try doing it. Has anyone tried it before?
Thanks.
Re: Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? by AIREGIN360(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Don't update o, if not you might loose your multiman and would have to hack again.

1 Like

Re: Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? by abiodunbright(m): 4:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Capital YEs
Re: Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Abujabir24:
Hello everyone. I have a chipped ps 3 with like 10+ games installed in it. I recently connected it to internet and it said the software needs to be updated. If I update it, will it affect my installed games inside? Some of the games I tried playing with the internet also popped up updates but I didn't try doing it. Has anyone tried it before?
Thanks.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? by SavageMajor(m): 6:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Pirate of the PlayStation
Re: Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? by jeff1607(m): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Abujabir24:
Thanks.

You wanna brick your console?

just jejely keep on playing offline cos e be like say body just de sweet you u press control spoil

3 Likes

Re: Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2020
Abujabir24:
Thanks.
good morning saw ur post on govt job salary trend nd want to discuss something with u. contact me on Whatsapp 08147033258

(1) (Reply)

Please Ppsspp Gamers I Need Your Help / Xbox One X Or PS4 Pro Needed!!! / Who Wants To Buy Steam Account With With $40,$130,$208 Wallet For Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.