Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta (9338 Views)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by ijustdey: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2018
Warri – Wild protests erupted at the popular Ubogo Junction market of Udu Local Government Area of Delta State as the Chairman of the Ubogo Junction Vigilante group, Sunday Umukoro allegedly shot to death another member of the Vigilante Group from Otor-Udu provoking tensions in the area as Otor-Udu youths hit the streets in protests demanding for Justice in the matter.

The deceased, Mr. Kingsley Onajomo, aged 33 was allegedly shot at close range at about 11pm at night on his way to Emadadja, a neighbouring village, when he was accosted by the Vigilante group and shot in the chest leading to his death immediately.

Unconfirmed reports have it that the Late Onajomo was visiting a lady friend at Emadadja, an ex-girlfriend to the Vigilante leader who was incensed that the deceased was dating his lover. According to the source, the suspect decided to teach the late Onajomo a lesson and the trigger he drew proved fatal in his rage.

On getting winds of the development at dawn, Otor-Udu people mobilised to Ubogo community on reprisal mission but the suspect, who personally reported the incident to the Police at Ovwian-Aladja with claims that he caught the deceased with guns at night, was promptly arrested and whisked to Asaba for further interrogation.

Chairman of Udu Local Government Area, Chief Jite Brown quickly alerted the police and other security agencies to mobilise to the area to avert a breakdown of law and order.

At the popular Ubogo junction market, traders had a rough time with hooligans who capitalised on the tensed situation to harass motorists, block the junction and cart away goods from the market.

But the situation was promptly brought under control by the police and the protesting youths asked to return home.

The temperament and reaction of Ubogo community also helped to assuage the minds of the protesters as the community did not prepare for any fight but peace as they openly condemn the action of the vigilante chief.

Meanwhile, President of Otor-Udu community, Mr. Peter Tini called for Justice in the matter. “On June 10 this year, one of our sons, Onome Oghenovo was killed at Egini. Now another from the same family has been killed in cold blood by Ubogo.

This is what triggered the anger of the youths and the wild protests. May this be the end of such situation in our community”, he added.

https://independent.ng/protests-as-vigilante-chief-allegedly-kills-man-over-girlfriend-in-delta/amp/
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Ekez(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Why men dey misbehave like dis,fightin over a bitch is a crime agaist humanity infact he should be hanged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by dogstyle007(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
hmmm, na wa. Nothing person no go see.
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by vizkiz: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Men shouldn't be fighting over a woman.

They should both meet, have a drink and discuss how to "chop her finish" then dump her ass.

19 Likes

Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by popsyleo1: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
K
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by hopefulLandlord: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ekez:
Why men dey misbehave like dis,fightin over a bitch is a crime agaist humanity infact he should be hanged

Its not really the bitch. some form of ego was also there.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by emmyt2: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is why I believe that we have a lot of lazy youths.
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by tstx(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Deltans And Killing.... i no go surprise if before today ends another murder from delta story hit front page again.
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Melison(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
The one who is supposed to be protecting lives is taking it,there was indeed a country

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Hector09(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Whats so special abt girls self
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by pelicanbeau(f): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
...this is terrible!
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Randy100: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
It is not fair to your fellow man. You should have dealt with him but not killing.
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Brains1990(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
A tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye. Simple!
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by sapeleboi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
pls charge the case to

Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by PrincessB1(f): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Killing of another fellow human is now so easy for some people, why

The killer should be made to face the law.
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by NotNairalandi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please post the picture of the girl,let me see if na my ex because that girl na bitch undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by naijafella(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
In Niger Delta, that's how we roll.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by MatthewN: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
now he will be in prison while another man will be sleeping with the woman. this is the real definition of foolishness
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
conji na bas.tard...., he should be castrated.
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Phunmy25(f): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Issokay ....atleast no be woman kill person...na man...Toto sweet pass sugar cane
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Sirpaul(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm!... nothing wey person no go see finish
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by abbaapple: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
angry

The power of kpekus! RIP to the falling Hero's lipsrsealed
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Timfreds(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Those vigilante there always mount roadblock collecting money, as if they are police.
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by upower123(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Vilginate workers in that area see themselves as police that are untouchable that they can kill and nothing will happen... They are in my location they behave as lord..... Useless set of people.....
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by princeemmma(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
fighting over 1 girl, when lasticla has 5 girlfriend already grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Blessdalord: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
He has just been misleaded by his manhood. Oponu........,
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by soundforce: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
pelicanbeau:
...this is terrible!
I tire my sister! See wetin TOTO juice dey cause to ignorant men. Yet,Na anoda man go come clean her play Head now and she carry on with her life jeje.
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Nancypunni: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Blessdalord:
He has just been misleaded by his manhood. Oponu........,

Joke or not...this your blunder is very bad...very very bad

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Lagosfinder(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
The sorry end of many man
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Some girls pûssy sweet no be lie & no be everybody head fit carry am... If i remember weting soldiers do to me for 2015 Christmas eve because of sweet toto. And the foöl na captain..i did Christmas in pains. After them mess me up finish i trek from kuje to FAAN Quarters reach house around 5am, wet,dirty,cold & in pains... security no bold ask me question because dey know wetin sup... but no level sha

The things toto dey cause ehn
Re: Vigilante Chief Kills Man Over Girlfriend In Delta by Pat081: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
vizkiz:
Men shouldn't be fighting over a woman.

They should both meet, have a drink and discuss how to "chop her finish" then dump her ass.
lol ,u re right, but do u knw dat guys re nt d same some re useless like dis one now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Allowed 52 Men Had Sex With Me During Cult Initiation(picture) / UNIZIK Student Reportedly Kidnapped In Anambra / Benin??? A Land Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.