Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained (2681 Views)

How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) / Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand / MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by teewhydope(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello guys, from my observations, i believe the mtn 100 for 250mb & 1k for 4gb has been around for a while. All you have to do is send PROMO, FREE and DOUBLE to 131 respectively to migrate to the MTN DEAL ZONE & you can enjoy the MTN DOUBLE DATA for the next 6 months.

I stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by funshyboi(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2018
am getting an error message
Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by RSVP: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm why not show us the confirmation msg after u subscribed or you could even clear our doubt by showing ur "data status".

Till then, Na scam dey RUSH us.

4 Likes

Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by teewhydope(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2018
RSVP:
Hmmm why not show us the confirmation msg after u subscribed or you could even clear our doubt by showing ur "data status".

Till then, Na scam dey RUSH us.

Hey! I always get double data when I sub on my mtn sim, after subscribing you can use *559*63# to check your double data bonus. but i've stopped now since airtel now offer me 7gb for 1.5k

1 Like

Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by Veiniously: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
teewhydope:

Hey! I always get double data when I sub on my mtn sim, after subscribing you can use *559*63# to check your double data bonus. but i've stopped now since airtel now offer me 7gb for 1.5k
1gb for how much?
Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by Hhenryy: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
teewhydope:

What's the code for the Airtel plan?
Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by Burchester: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
teewhydope:

How to do the airtel plan ??
Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nigerians and incomprehensibility sef.

"Deal Zone" is not a tariff plan so, you can not migrate to it. Deal zone simply means *131*1# which is the zone (literally, a place) where you can purchase data.
They are simply telling you to use the right code (*131*1#) to purchase data.

1 Like

Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by teewhydope(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hhenryy:

What's the code for the Airtel plan?

just buy a new airtel sim and do a normal subscription. it was advertised on here some weeks ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4618060/airtel-small-money-big-data
Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by teewhydope(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
lilbest4:
Nigerians and incomprehensibility sef.

"Deal Zone" is not a tariff plan so, you can not migrate to it. Deal zone simply means *131*1# which is the zone (literally, a place) where you can purchase data.
They are simply telling you to use the right code (*131*1#) to purchase data.

Use your sense Mr ITK, where did I mention "deal zone" is a "tariff plan". was actually stating, what either of those code does is to migrate you to mtn deal zone promo plan.
Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
The message that was in circulation about using #200 for 1gb and 1000 for 4gb and so on does not apply to every man user... No.
I was informed that it's specifically for customers who have never carried out any form of recharge on their sim card since a period of 30-120 days. Let me out this out to you all.
Thank you.

Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by generationz(f): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2018
teewhydope:

but this airtel own dey select sima abi?
Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by teewhydope(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2018
generationz:

but this airtel own dey select sima abi?
No. Just new airtel sim
Re: Mtn New Cheap Data Plan Explained by tiptopy03(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2018
MTN deal zone, is just a pointer. Still expecting screen-shots from those claiming that it's working
Due to the recent hike in data price from the network(MTN), this is our new Price-list
500mb�450
1gb � 800
2gb � 1400
3gb � 2200
4gb � 2700
5gb � 3200
We appreciate your support and understanding. Customer's satisfaction is our delight.

(1) (Reply)

Shot On Redmi 9c / Strong Android Phone For Careless Person / 99% Of Nairalanders Doesn't Know The Name Of The CEO Founder Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.