Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,669 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? (1620 Views)

Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? / Signs To Watch Out For You To Know If Your Child Has Joined Secret Cult - Police / Secret Cult Members Nabbed By OPC Members During Meeting In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by fvck(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Let's take it slow, Can even Aliko Dangote who's the wealthiest man in Africa spray his hard earned money like this.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3YLnO_jaug

Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Kingosytex(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Live no get part 2. enjoy your money!!!
if u no enjoy am, dem go use am do burial for u wen u die.
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmm all in on black caps. Is it a coincidence
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by BonkoINC: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
If you know, you know.

Them no dey loud am.
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
All these cult people sef, where dem dey join am
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Oneboypikin: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
If you are certain I would make money I don't mind joining this Cult, what I see there is above 100k
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Bluezy13(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2018
Oneboypikin:
If you are certain I would make money I don't mind joining this Cult, what I see there is above 100k

I'm certain you will not make money because you do not have what it takes
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Oneboypikin: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm certain you will not make money because you do not have what it takes
Why do I not have What it takes?
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Bluezy13(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Oneboypikin:

Why do I not have What it takes?

Loyalty, Courage, persistence, consistence, commitment and strong ardent hunger for fulfilment and satisfaction is all that it takes.

You seem to be of a weak mind, too weak to usurp control over your sentiments and be realistic. You do not have what it takes...

Hmmm...
But, we can start from somewhere if and only if proven otherwise.
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Oneboypikin: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2018
Bluezy13:

Loyalty, Courage, persistence, consistence, commitment and strong ardent hunger for fulfilment and satisfaction is all that it takes.

You seem to be of a weak mind, too weak to usurp control over your sentiments and be realistic. You do not have what it takes...

Hmmm...
But, we can start from somewhere if and only if proven otherwise.
How do you know these
You've met me before lol
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Bluezy13(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Oneboypikin:

How do you know these
You've met me before lol

Stop being silly.
I don't have to meet you.
The abstract planes of the Mental and the Ego manifestation constantly send signals whose interpretations enable us to decipher and discern your capabilities and deficiencies from your comments.
I know you without having to meet you.
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by gift2xl: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Poverty will make u suspect people that are wealthy, there money as blood money. Tufiakwa some human brain need restructuring.
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Oneboypikin: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bluezy13:

Stop being silly.
I don't have to meet you.
The abstract planes of the Mental and the Ego manifestation constantly sends signals whose interpretations enable us to decipher and discern your capabilities and deficiencies from your comments.
I know you without having to meet you.
??
kk link me up let me make the money
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Bluezy13(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Oneboypikin:

??
kk link me up let me make the money

Hmmm...

You need three (3) days of self reflection, otherwise known as retrospection in the field of psychology, to be sure of what you want.

Mention my handle at exactly 6:00pm on Friday, reemphasizing your interest, and we can continue from there.
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Oneboypikin: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

You need three (3) days of self reflection, otherwise known as retrospection in the field of psychology, to be sure of what you want.

Mention my handle at exactly 6:00pm on Friday, reemphasizing your interest, and we can continue from there.
My friend geerout You are Joker!
meet me First and see I took 5 lives last month
One man's problem another man's Entertainment rubbish
Re: Could these be members of a secret cult spraying monies like this? by Bluezy13(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Oneboypikin:

My friend geerout You are Joker!
meet me First and see I took 5 lives last month
One man's problem another man's Entertainment rubbish

Hmmm...

I told you from onset that you don't have what it takes, you can't make it because you are of a weak mind. I knew your deficiencies from the start.
So, it is not surprising that you just proved me right.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Policewoman Whose Sex Tape Was Leaked Speaks / Two Ladies Seen Fighting For Their Love In Ogun State / Child Found Sleeping In The Streets After Being Made To Hawk Bananas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.