Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online (36147 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Gossipper: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
A Nigerian man on Facebook Daniel Anele just welcomed a cute baby with his Oyinbo wife, And still in the mood of celebration he shared some photos of how the whole process went down, Including him watching how the little baby stepped out, Congrats to them, see below~

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/nigerian-man-share-photos-of-himself.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Shelumiel: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
I blame the guy taking the pics angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by HeWrites(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
undecided

What happens to Privacy these days?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by soberdrunk(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Excallibur(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
just when you think you have seen it all social media is always at hand to fling a giant middle finger at you waking you up to the endless reality of living in the 21st century grin

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Ever8054: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
2 things might have been responsible for his action...1,he was so excited that he couldn't get wait to see his bundle of joy makes it to mother earth..2,he just want to see how it is with woman giving birth...

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by AfroSamurai: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dude was staring at his kid entering this world. It's a sight every father should see. There's nothing wrong in it. Kudos to the dad for being there.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by IamAirforce1: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Funny guy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
I hope ur not thinking of doing the same?
IamAirforce1:
Funny guy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by cassidy1996(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by DABREEZYTOS(f): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
FLOOD YAFF CARRY IT GO grin grin
HeWrites:
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Auladimeji(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
I can't be there when my wife will be giving birth, I hate the sight and smells of blood

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by InansBobo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please can we go back to the 20th century?? smiley

Interested in making some cool dollars atleast $100 from the Facebook research survey, click on my monicker and send me a mail from nairaland
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Uglymugg: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Tamarapetty(f): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Everything must be on social media, everything! Life begins and ends on it! Smh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Ekez(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Which kind fuckery be dis

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ebiwali, why the man act like slaypapa

Like you flashed ur 22yrs old nak3dness.
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Awwwww, so so sweet.
Beautiful mom and child and a not so WISE father!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Oceannaagent: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Probably their first child

People are already buying and securing their future through investment in Oceanna.
Be a part of it by buying a studio or a slot in Oceanna and earn an increasing stream of income for life.

Call or whatsapp +2347034503352
For investment details
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oyinbo women like all this kain things ehn, see na just see as the female oyinbo nurses dey shine teeth any how.
Bro Congrats sha the name sound like my state people name

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
sabenabeauty:
who will watch me? grin
I will not.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by DBossNG(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
oK
Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by DaRuud(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Gossipper:
A Nigerian man on Facebook Daniel Anele just welcomed a cute baby with his Oyinbo wife, And still in the mood of celebration he shared some photos of how the whole process went down, Including him watching how the little baby stepped out, Congrats to them, see below~

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/nigerian-man-share-photos-of-himself.html
Igbo Amaka

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by princechurchill(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
He should have gone to the front and be snapping it from there

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Houseofglam7(f): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
We really don't need to see this undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by R2Hmmm: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oh noo

Re: Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online by Sirpaul(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
People don't care any longer---- what a life
HeWrites:
undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vendor Washing Vegetable In A Gutter Before Taking It To The Market / Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / Adam's Desire Increase Manhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.