Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone (5192 Views)

How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) / Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. / Fortnite On Android? The Release Date And What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Reediano(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Fortnite which is one of the most popular Battle Royale games at the moment is now availble for android users just few months after the game was released for iOS users. The game was initially made available for Samsung users only through an invite-only Samsung exclusive program which is over now. That means non-Samsung Android users can now enjoy the game also.

The problem here is that the Fortnite game is not available on google Playstore, which means it has to be manually sideloaded on your android smartphone. SO if you happen to be a noob who have zero idea on how to go about this, then you have nothing to worry about as I will be guiding you through on how to easily install the fortnite game on your Samsung and Non-Samsung smartphone.

How to Install Fornite Beta on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone from Galaxy App
>> Open the App drawer on your samsung smartphone.
>> Open the Samsung Apps folder.
>> Launch the Galaxy App Store.
>> Search for Fortnite and install the Fortnite Installer.
>> Launch the app and it will install the game by itself.
Note: The Fortnite game is only compatible with flagship Samsung galaxy devices starting from the Galaxy S7 and above.

How to Install Fortnite Beta on Non-Samsung Android Smartphones
>> First, confirm if the game is compatible with your android phone by clicking on the link below.
>> Sign up for the Beta invite by clicking HERE and wait for the official invitation.
>> Once you get the invite, click on the link contained in the email sent to you to download the game.

That's all guys.

http://www.yomitech.com/2018/08/how-to-install-fortnite-on-your-android.html
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by sureteeboy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Minimum GPU required - Adreno 530. Tell them that before putting them through the installation stress. This isn't a game for the average tecno and Infinix user

12 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
This ?

Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Reediano(m): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2018
Wallexander001:
This ?

Yea
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by LarryBeryl(m): 5:33am On Aug 24, 2018
sureteeboy:
Minimum GPU required - Adreno 530. Tell them that before putting them through the installation stress. This isn't a game for the average tecno and Infinix user

Gionee?
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Reediano(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2018
LarryBeryl:

Gionee?

Lol cheesy
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by sureteeboy(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2018
LarryBeryl:

Gionee?
lol
Minimum Requirements:
RAM: 3GB or higher
GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20 (take note of that MP20), Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
Here's a list of compatible devices
Samsung Flagships
Google: Pixel / XL, Pixel 2 / XL
Asus: ROG, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
Essential: PH-1
Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
Nokia: 8
OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
Razer: Phone
Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
The game itself is a high profile game on PC that was ported to Android. Fortnite Battle Royale is not a game designed for most of the budget phones an average Nigerian uses. The moment I saw the specs and I discovered my Xiaomi redmi note 5 AI is not even in the list (Adreno 509 GPU), I didn't even bother downloading the game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by falcon01: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2018
hahah
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
sureteeboy:
lol
Minimum Requirements:
GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20 (take note of that MP20), Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
Samsung Flagships
Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
The game itself is a high profile game on PC that was ported to Android. Fortnite Battle Royale is not a game designed for most of the budget phones an average Nigerian uses. The moment I saw the specs and I discovered my Xiaomi redmi note 5 AI is not even in the list (Adreno 509 GPU), I didn't even bother downloading the game.
what you don’t know on paper is always too good. On paper they will say 530. But any phone with 2 gb ram should actually play this. I remember having a 820 Nvidia then. On paper gta v was not even playable. But I was able to play at high setting at 30fps.
Modified ; just checked and the requirements is huge. I guess tecno and infinix users now has a reason to see they are using a crap phone.

8 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Can it work on Tecno Spark 2?
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by tafat: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2018
So you saying I can't have that game on my tecno spark?? undecided
sureteeboy:
lol
Minimum Requirements:
Samsung Flagships
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by SmilingMary(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2018
sureteeboy:
lol
Minimum Requirements:
Samsung Flagships

Can Mali-T880 play this game?
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by sureteeboy(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2018
tafat:
So you saying I can't have that game on my tecno spark?? undecided
No Bro
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by sureteeboy(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2018
SmilingMary:

Can Mali-T880 play this game?
No it can't. Mali T-880 is inferior to that Mali G71 stated as the minimum requirement
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by EazyMoh(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2018
The only thrill in Fortnite is the feeling you are really "killing" a real person cheesy
However with the rate I am terminated and had to go back and re-enter made me lose interest in the game. I rather play my favorite game, The Forest.
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by shogsman(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Y'all saying tecno and infinix is crap, phones like Camon x, camon x pro, phantom 6, zero 5 will play this game without hassle.
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Tamaramientei: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
See ehn
shogsman:
Y'all saying tecno and infinix is crap, phones like Camon x, camon x pro, phantom 6, zero 5 will play this game without hassle.
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by guji12(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
So. Bcus of one bleeped up mobile game.. I wee go and buy a Samsung phone from 200k and above.. wen I can buy a good dell laptop for 70-100k and still play dsame pc version.. smh.. pple should learn sha

1 Like

Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Reediano(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
guji12:
So. Bcus of one bleeped up mobile game.. I wee go and buy a Samsung phone from 200k and above.. wen I can buy a good dell laptop for 70-100k and still play dsame pc version.. smh.. pple should learn sha

It's not only for Samsung phone
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2018
shogsman:
what is this 1 saying ?

3 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by sureteeboy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
shogsman:

grin Tecno Camon X Pro with Mali G71 MP2 GPU? grin
According to benchmark results, the Mali G71 MP20 stated as minimum requirement in the game specs is 400% more efficient than the GPU in Camon X Pro.
G71 MP2 GPU isn't even in the league of Adreno 506. And if the minimum adreno GPU is Adreno 530, what the hell is G71 MP2? Just so you should know, the Mali T880 MP2 in infinix zero 5 is just slightly more efficient than the one in CX Pro.

5 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by investigator007: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2018
This one go make mad sense o, will have to try it out on my spark 2
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Reediano(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2018
investigator007:
This one go make mad sense o, will have to try it out on my spark 2
hnmm
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Realboygenius(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
My Camon X Pro suppose run this game.
Re: How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Realboygenius:
My Camon X Pro suppose run this game.
dont waste yah time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions / Help I Can't Find Blackberry Messenger Icon On My Phone / Which Data Bundle Is Best To Use For My Android Device? MTN Or Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.