Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Upload Your Waec Result To Uniben Portal With 2 Easy Steps- How To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Upload Your Waec Result To Uniben Portal With 2 Easy Steps- How To (2767 Views)

How Long Does It Take For JAMB Result To Come Out? 2024 UTME / EFCC Returns Stolen N326,000 Back To UNIBEN Student (Photo) / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upload Your Waec Result To Uniben Portal With 2 Easy Steps- How To by Promisev123(f): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Upload your waec result to uniben portal easily here. You want to know how to upload your waec and Neco result to uniben portal. You might be wondering “how can I upload my result to uniben portal?”. UNIBEN has demanded that students upload their WAEC &NECO result to the UNIBEN PORTAL. This involves all the candidates seeking admission into the university for the 2018/2019 academic session. You don’t have to worry as I see it as a point of duty to help you.

For any information about post utme updates, Pre degrees, jobs, scholarshhttps://www.techhallmark.com/upload-your-waec-result-to-uniben-portal/ips, informative guide on how to pass any exam, check this blog

LINK TO THE BLOG

As usual, I will answer the mostly asked questions concerning “How to upload your O level result UNIBEN portal ” by providing their correct answers, You’re ready…Let’s ride

https://www.techhallmark.com/upload-your-waec-result-to-uniben-portal/

HOW DO I UPLOAD YOUR WAEC/NECO RESULT TO THE UNIBEN PORTAL?
Re: Upload Your Waec Result To Uniben Portal With 2 Easy Steps- How To by Promisev123(f): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2018
learn how to do this easily

(1) (Reply)

JAMB New Zonal Office In Portharcourt / How Do I Remember Things I've Read Before Exams? / Job Vacancies At Confluence University Of Science And Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.