Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Scam Alert: Video Of How Nairabet Manipulated My Bets. Thank God I Was Recording - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert: Video Of How Nairabet Manipulated My Bets. Thank God I Was Recording (620 Views)

Do You Think It Is Possible To Make Money On Bets? / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Nairabet Suffered N100M Loss Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Video Of How Nairabet Manipulated My Bets. Thank God I Was Recording by emflex(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Scam Alert... Nairabet is altering tickets and manipulating selections...

I was making a video capture for my page for my followers early this morning when I noticed something very shocking...

Nairabet altered 3 games consecutively one after the other. I thought I made the mistake of clicking the wrong selection the twice but the during the third bet it became glaring. TOTAL TICKET MANIPULATION SCAM BY NAIRABET.

If I wasn't screen recording the video I would have continued to doubt myself like I did after the first bet.

I didn't want this to go public so I tried to contact Akinalabi via his facebook page but the chairman didn't respond. Busy doing his APC Politics I guess.

So I uploaded the video on YouTube and changed the visible from unlisted to Public before the day runs out and the dust settles...

I am calling out Nairabet today... Stakersden scammed me of over 250k after promoting them via affiliate links in 2014 but where are they today... GONE!!!

I am a big fan of Nairabet but I won't let this slide, not in this economy.

Akinalabi, where art thou. I have also messaged BetRadar since they are the programmer of the Virtuals software.

This is the link to the video showing how they manipulate bets recently on Nairabet...

>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucYZkGPuiu4

Read Full details on https://naijacanearn..com/2018/08/Nairabet-Scam-Alert-How-Nairabet-Manipulated-Bets.html
Re: Scam Alert: Video Of How Nairabet Manipulated My Bets. Thank God I Was Recording by tomm2580(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Scam Alert: Video Of How Nairabet Manipulated My Bets. Thank God I Was Recording by Praktikals(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok we have 'ear'. Next topic, pls.

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business With Cac / An Ethiopian Shoe Worn All Over The World. / Let us help you buy from Amazon and ship to Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.