Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) (11847 Views)

HiFL 2019: UNILORIN, OAU, LASU, UNICAL, UNIBEN, Others Advance to Quarter Final / HIFL 2019: UNILAG Knocked Out As OAU, Others Advance To Next Round / Nigerian Universities Participating In HiFL Trolls One Another On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
HiFL 2018: UnilagvsUniben + Three Other Games Return Leg match moments (PHOTOS)

The HiFL (Higher Institutions Football League) continued its impressive form last week as the return legs of the first matches were played across four centres.

UNIBEN Royals faced UNILAG Marines in a star match clash. The Uniben boys were playing at home with hopes of shutting the loudmouthed UNILAG Marines after the first match draw which ended in a one all stalemate. The Royals however kept to their word as they scored a goal 16 minute into the game. The goal led to a period of struggle for UNILAG Marines as they struggled to get a goal against the Royals. The inability of the Marines to score a goal sunk their ship and giving the Royals a grand entrance into the next stage.

The south eastern sub conference provided the biggest surprise of the round, UNN Lions stunned the home team UNICAL Malabites as they netted two goals past the UNICAL team who muscled just one goal. The Lions therefore secured a spot too.

Also, in another epic tie, Bayero University Kano (BUK) Stallions were blown away by the UDU Sultans who didn’t hold back by scoring its first goal within the first minute of the game. The goal was however followed by two other goals against the Sultans one goal.

UNIJOS Highlanders also went logger legs with ATBU Bravehearts, who snuck into the next round via away goal rules.
HiFL is proudly sponsored by Stanbic IBTC and has Super Sports, Complete Sports and Brilla Fm as media partners.

For more information and specific match fixtures you can check the HiFL® website (http://hiflng.com/about/ ) and get update of the games live via the Twitter handle of the various teams and HiFL pages.

Twitter: @hiflnigeria (https://twitter.com/HiFLNigeria)
Facebook: HiFL Nigeria ( https://www.facebook.com/HiFLNigeria/ )
Instagram: @hiflnigeria (https://www.instagram.com/hiflnigeria/)

The different teams also have social media handles so football lovers from the various institutions and alumni can follow and engage their teams online. Click this link to see and follow the different 16 team handles https://twitter.com/HiFLNigeria/status/1020395113506369536

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pic 2, UNILAG player in tears after the game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Joy of victory

4 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
More tears from some other teams

2 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Victory is sweet

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Super Eagles International, Shehu was on ground to cheer the boys in Sokoto

5 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
More photos

3 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
1. Man of the match- Jesse Kelechi Ijoma of UNIBEN

2. Buhari Sabiu of UDU and BUK

3. David Jack Kere Man of the match UNIJOS vs ATBU

4. Ekwochi Johnbosco UNICAL man of the match

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Great competition so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by OMOTOWO(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why are those one crying?dem kolet their bread ni?chai ...na small remain make I be FTC!!!people don't even know who to vote in 2019 as saraki just surfaced to confuse PDP fans..yes fans..OK let us do this ,for Buhari,click like and for other candidates from whatever party ,click share ..I lead by example ,I click Like

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Imustreturn(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is real u17 and u 20

2 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na so

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Why are those one crying?dem kolet their bread ni?
e reach make them cry o. Them lose chance to go international

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Happy Spectator

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
The turnout was impressive

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Eboski(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tony I though the UNICAL match against UNN there was a protest against UNN for playing a player that was not registered and UNICAL has an away goal. As the committee sit to discuss the winner of that match?

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Eboski:
Tony I though the UNICAL match against UNN there was a protest against UNN for playing a player that was not registered and UNICAL has an away goal. As the committee sit to discuss the winner of that match?
My brother, I can't confirm that please but UNN downed UNICAL 2-1, hence, winning on away goal rule

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Eboski(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
HIFL league is far better than our Nigeria premier league,well organize

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Iamvictor(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
@Oaugiants winning next

2 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by dhestiney(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Watched the uniben vs unilag return leg live... It was really dope, the organizers must be commended #IrepUniben #Unibest

15 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Sourcekode(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin grin grin .. .loud mouthed unilag marines...OP u no get joy....UP UNIBEN

6 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by fagbohun4j(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
May God crown each and everyone of their effort with success. Amen. E no easy men, remembered when i used to play football, just paused playing the game for a year plus, on returning to the field of play, oh boy, i neva play 30 minutes, my saliva don dey turn white...i wan die... since that day, i neva use my leg kick football.

4 Likes

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by muzeze77: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Greatest uniben. When uniben sneezes the whole country shakes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Eboski(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I can't confirm that please but UNN downed UNICAL 2-1, hence, winning on away goal rule
please try and confirm because the license was seized and he as already dressed for the match, his number was pen down on his Jersey. but we were told away goal wasn't involve at first rule.thanks

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by GMbuharii: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Loud mouthed coneheads
grin grin

Great Uniben

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by InTime(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice O, How Much Is The Cup grin
Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Ihateyoumod: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
More money should be put into these games see the turnout....fantastic......the only thing killing our football is bad facilities...

1 Like

Re: Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) by Ihateyoumod: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
So many Nigerians will prefer to watch these games than watch an NFL game

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Sure Draws Every Week. / Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? / How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.