Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Practical Importation Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Practical Importation Class (714 Views)

Free Mini Importation Class / Mime Ng Ltd Importation Class Via (whatsapp ) / Free Training: Join An Online Importation Class To Learn The Trade Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
By popular demand. I realized I haven't done much with the little I know to help people who are either unemployed, interested in doing business and do not know what to invest their monies or perhaps people looking to do a side thing with their jobs. To this end I want to create a Whatsapp group where I will be teaching a substantial number of people how to import from China and get your good in Nigeria without worrying about custom wahala or anything.

What will this group teach?

1. We will look out how we can buy from 1688.com a Chinese wholesale store which manufacturer display thier products. The site is entirely in Chinese Language and people from outside China find it difficult to buy from there. Contrary to what people say, anything can be bought on this website even machinery and agricultural products. Just name it, if you know how to navigate you'll get it. Also note that even traders on Alibaba and AliExpress buy from this site as it is directly from the manufacturer, they however sell in dollar when they buy here .

2. You Will learn how to bring your goods to your doorstep, how to engage shippers that will ship directly to Nigeria. I actually have more than 3 reliable shippers that I use in Ikeja. You don't need to worry about custom or anything

3. You Will get my utmost assistance during this process as all your questions will be answered. We will even do a Skype call

4. I will teach you how to sell the products you have imported. I don't do much of Facebook advert these days as I sell mostly on top e commerce stores.

5. I will give you one hot product that I'm selling right now.

What you need to import successfully.

1. You must have at least 20k to bring in your first goods ( depending on what you're buying)

2. You must have a phone that browses or a laptop. You can download Skype on your device.

3. Payment was usually made by PayPal for buying goods but now that CBN have asked all Bank to listen RMB/YUAN as a tradable currency you can send money by MoneyGram.

5. I will collect 4,000 naira only and as soon as we are 20 in the group then it's full. I want only 20 participants. Should in case I'm not able to get the complete 20 then I'll have to forgo the training.

The pictures below are some of my consignment with my name written on them.

Please drop your WhatsApp number if interested.

If you're looking for a good addition to your jobs this is a good one. Even if you're unemployed here is your chance.

20 serious people and we can start

1 Like

Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kindly drop your WhatsApp number if interested
Re: Practical Importation Class by teeboi77: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
teeboi77:

I'll add you now
Re: Practical Importation Class by Yahunemerem01(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Yahunemerem01:
we making progress, I'll add you now
Re: Practical Importation Class by ralph1983: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
ralph1983:

I'll add you now
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
I've added everyone who dropped their number
Re: Practical Importation Class by Fr33born(m): 1:45am On Aug 24, 2018
Sakaslim:
I've added everyone who dropped their number
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2018
We're making progress. I've added these numbers. There's still room y'all
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Fr33born:

+2349059870993
you're in
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2018
jjjjj2017:

THE BOLDED PART IS THE BIGGEST LIE SIR! SHOW US PROOF OF SENDING MONEY GRAM TO CHINA! IT IS NOT A CRIME TO MAKE MONEY BUT TELLING LIES IS WHAT I DISLIKE! CBN RMB IS NOT FOR ANYHOW IMPORTERS! I REPEAT, YOU DON'T SEND ANY RMB MONEYGRAM TO ANY CHINESE SUPPLIER. DON'T MISLEAD PEOPLE OK

Ok I will
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2018
jjjjj2017:

THE BOLDED PART IS THE BIGGEST LIE SIR! SHOW US PROOF OF SENDING MONEY GRAM TO CHINA! IT IS NOT A CRIME TO MAKE MONEY BUT TELLING LIES IS WHAT I DISLIKE! CBN RMB IS NOT FOR ANYHOW IMPORTERS! I REPEAT, YOU DON'T SEND ANY RMB MONEYGRAM TO ANY CHINESE SUPPLIER. DON'T MISLEAD PEOPLE OK

Ok I will. Please for Christ sake you need to be liberal. There are many ways of doing things. The fact that you know only a particular way doesn't mean it's the only way. Am not blaming you cause you don't know, I'm sure you're enlightened now. Cheers

Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2018
As you can see this is Western Union from Union bank ikorodu totalling 566 Yuan
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2018
jjjjj2017:

only people with zero knowledge about computer will fall for this trash, show the Money Transfer Control Number and let me confirm it and post it here. I still stand on my word, your claim is vague

I'm sorry but this is an accusation gone too far. Just walk to any bank ask if you can transfer RMB to China and listen to the reply. You get charged of course, but asking me to drop mtcn on an open platform is like asking me to drop money. I won't do this with you. Please go to a nearby bank to verify it's that simple. Cheers
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2018
jjjjj2017:

The total amount of money shown on the image is 566Yuan and naira value that you sent was 35,852naira which means its 63/Yuan, bro you need to edit that your image grin

LoL. There is a 5k transaction charge. Please look well. I sent 30k the charge is 5,500.
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
jjjjj2017:

Never mind bro, cheers

It's not about saying never mind. It's about you saying you'll go to the bank to actually ask if you can send RMB via wire transfer and coming to give us feedbacks. You can't accuse me in this manner and just say never mind. It's gullible
Re: Practical Importation Class by Vanjoe2625: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Practical Importation Class by Lordkross(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
By popular demand. I realized I haven't done much with the little I know to help people who are either unemployed, interested in doing business and do not know what to invest their monies or perhaps people looking to do a side thing with their jobs. To this end I want to create a Whatsapp group where I will be teaching a substantial number of people how to import from China and get your good in Nigeria without worrying about custom wahala or anything.

Sorry bro, if you are charging 4k how are you helping? When someone is paying for a service then it's no longer help, help is free plus how much have you paid nairaland for this post? grin

1 Like

Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lordkross:

Sorry bro, if you are charging 4k how are you helping? When someone is paying for a service then it's no longer help, help is free plus how much have you paid nairaland for this post? grin

LoL. I like you. You're a realist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customs Hs Codes Nigeria: How To Find Hs Codes / Fresh Crayfish Supply From Oron / Sure Way To Make #10,000 Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.