Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) (32862 Views)

Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures / Ali Baba Celebrates His 54th Birthday In Style, shares adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by spycee1: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actor, Tony Umez is 54 today, August 23, 2018.

He took to Instagram to share photos with family and friends and wrote: 'Yaaaaay!!! Happy happy birthday to me. I am a YEAR older today. God I bless You, I appreciate You, I celebrate You, I adore You, I thank You for You are the Source of all I am and have. I thank You for Your Grace and Glory upon my life. I thank You for Today. It can ONLY be You. May Your Blessings ,Mercy, Grace and Love continue to be upon me today and always I pray through Christ Our Lord, Amen.'

See more photos he shared below.

More @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/veteran-nollywood-actor-tony-umez.html

L

6 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Happy birthday Tony

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
WOW hbd until today i never new his name..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by zinnydan(f): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Happy birthday sir...wullnp
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Happy 54th birthday to one of Nollywood finest!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hbd

Rukky Sanda celebration her birthday today with beautiful photos >>> http://www.praizenews.com/rukky-sanda-celebration-birthday-today-beautiful-photos/
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
When Will Nollywood Actors start enjoying financial rewards, this guy is a legend in the same league with George Clooney, George Clooney made "$239 million" yes!!! "Two hundred and thirty nine million dollars" just from June 2017 to August 2018(Just 1 year), i dont reckon Mr Tony has seen '1%' of this money his entire career........... angry

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Awwwww
Happy birthday sir

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by LuvU2: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lovely ❤

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by abumoney(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
RIP poverty. And, have a blast celebration, Mr Tony
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
LuvU2:
Lovely ❤
Beautiful

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by KingSatan: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
angry angry

His career is as ugly as his cake.

He is definitely having a terrible life on earth.

They all look Malnourished and sickly.

Ugly Family!

I will not stop tormenting you until you return to me TONY! angry angry angry

I am the I AM THAT I AM. The Elohim, Omnipotent, Omniscience and Omnipresent.

I Am SATAN the bright Morning Star

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
He looks sick!

Happy birthday to you sir.
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Happy birthday to rasaki

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
No son?
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by kstyle2(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
These guys went into movies for the passion and not the game and fortune. Now it's all about the benjamins

22 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Olodo24: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Happy birthday to you mumu nollywood husband

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
E don tey wen him.act movies

Hapi birthday Tony Umez

That movie he did with Omotola those years.....

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by xxolisexx(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hurray.. Greetings to everyone.
You can now successfully pay your Chinese suppliers with our company "Add2Checkout".
We also partner with the best logistics companies to get your Goods to Nigeria safely and affordable.
Our business Whatsapp line is :08140334141
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Mesutlewy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
juju dey catch this guy for movie sharp sharp like magnet ... Happy birthday man

15 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by beetown(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
kai.
happy birthday.
i hate this guy sha...
he too mumu, all juju must catch am.
this guy and mr Ibu, i no know who foolish pass, just that this guy mumu no funny at all angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Never knew he is up to 54.
Hbd.

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by fullstreets: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
These girls no try at all, dia dad is a handsome man.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
He looks sick!
Happy birthday to you sir.
But he's still alive

15 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Jabarzee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
I just like this man, one of my favorite actors

3 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
54 years old.

Agba'ya
Tony, we no dey see you for Nollywood movie again, abi you don go open church.

Happy birthday , anyway.

By the way, these your daughters fine no be small, can i book for one of them till dey are grown up.
just receive me as your in-law and you will never regret it

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
Happy Birthday Sir. I wish you many more prosperous years

As Unizik post utme draws near you would need a conducive and affordable place to stay for the post utme. call or whatsapp Chiamaka on 08107370576. females only

4 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
No son?

It is not as if his eternity is dependent on it.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry

Ugly Family!

I will not stop tormenting you until you return to me TONY! angry angry angryit obvious u ar satanic in nature

I am a the I AM THAT I AM. The Elohim, Omnipotent, Omniscience and Omnipresent.

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by omenziate(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sometimes u wonder if it is not the same movies the likes of Kanayo o kanayo , Tony umez and Kenneth Okonkwo acted that Chika Ike, Genevieve and Daniella okeke are doing .

See how the men look and compare with their female counterparts. After una go say the women no be Olosho.

If u know u know jare

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) by blingxx(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry
Ugly Family!
I will not stop tormenting you until you return to me TONY! angry angry angry
I am a the I AM THAT I AM. The Elohim, Omnipotent, Omniscience and Omnipresent.
if it's attention you need then attention you shall get undecided

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed / Leo Dasilva Slams Nigerians Who Shame Only The Woman After Sex / Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.