Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified (2507 Views)

This thread has been modified by the author / Rita33: I'm Not A Scammer MODIFIED: 55DME at work / Which Nairaland Thread Has Been The Longest You Have Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by KingSatan: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by Adebowhales(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hi Bro, your parents will be thinking they have a son oooo.

6 Likes

Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by KingSatan: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2018
Adebowhales:
Hi Bro, your parents will be thinking they have a son oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by sheyman2000: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

I am not your bro, I am your God!
ogun kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by KingSatan: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
sheyman2000:
ogun kill you there

Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by Grace001: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
sheyman2000:
ogun kill you there

Haba bro, the boy is playing with you na... someone can not play with you. That mumu boy is a clown
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2018
You are disgracing Satan. We know the voice who is speaking through you, Satan won't be happy seeing you display his demons. You better go back and continue serving Satan. Even dankumba won't impersonate.

Shut up now and don't speak again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAxGTZNVd80
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by KingSatan: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2018
lightblazingnow:
You are disgracing Satan. We know the voice who is speaking through you, Satan won't be happy seeing you display his demons. You better go back and continue serving Satan. Even dankumba won't impersonate.

Shut up now and don't speak again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAxGTZNVd80

Close your eyes and see what you have done.

I don't speak of my own accord.

The Master speaks through me at his will.

I will send you a message and You will realise it.
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:

Close your eyes and see what you have done.

I don't speak of my own accord.

The Master speaks through me at his will.

I will send you a message and You will realise it.

But you said you are Satan... Blasphemous tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4KMRTYiLW8
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2018
It's never too late to be free from that loser. Watch how Satan is disgrace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoiazCBX9JM[i][/i]
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by KingSatan: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Don't question your God.

Thou i take up a human body, I am still your God.
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:

Don't question your God.

Watch the video and be freed
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by KingSatan: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2018
lightblazingnow:
It's never too late to be free from that loser. Watch how Satan is disgrace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoiazCBX9JM[i][/i]

You shall suffer Dire Consequences for Infiltrating my space and talking rubbish.
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2018
You are talking with the main man, Israel himself and you know it. So shut up and ran away from that defeated fool called Satan

1 Like

Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2018
I I am not humanoid like you
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2018
William carter, I am not your mate
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2018
I don't threaten, we show
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Now your body is shaking. Be free in the name that's above every other names. We disconnecte you from hearing from the beasts
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Where is this flesh and blood forming god who is not
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2018
We lock your eyes and ears not to hear and see anymore. William carter be free now
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2018
We know where you live right now and can locate you because when you were born, you possess that demonic spirits, but you can be free now.

How, private message
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Remove that picture in your profile pic immediately, that's not the devil. Satan has seven heads and ten Horns, not two horns

You haven't seen him yet. You are just a little servant as you said, saying all.....
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by orisa37: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
The Wicked can never be found in The congregation of The Righteous.
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by Grace001: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
lightblazingnow:

He is a confused boy, he even said he doesn’t have a diick in one of his post in another post he still want to make love with a woman.
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Grace001:

He is a confused boy, he even said he doesn’t have a diick in one of his post in another post he still want to make love with a woman.

We are waiting for him. Little voice
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by lightblazingnow(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dirty voice
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
KingSatan:

Don't question your God.

Though not thou undecided

1 Like

Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
KingSatan:
I remember the first time i ate an eye. I plucked it from a teenage girls eye socket. It was a blue eye I recall. I bit the pupil, extracted the juice, sucked the thick white butter cream and chewed the rest.

SO SWEET!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
on behalf of the real and true satan worshippers, i dis own u. guy, we dont play with our boss. if you dont stop this impersonation. i will come get you my self. dont ever think you can hide behind the keyboard. we the real satan worshippers wont tolerated this blasphemy
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by Mikefrik(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
una wan kill this guy? he has ran away to meet his master for more equipment o.. when he comes back he would have been empowered by his master to continue wasting his destiny.
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by KingSatan: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
on behalf of the real and true satan worshippers, i dis own u. guy, we dont play with our boss. if you dont stop this impersonation. i will come get you my self. dont ever think you can hide behind the keyboard. we the real satan worshippers wont tolerated this blasphemy

May you experience death for 20 minutes tonight.

If you truly know your God, you will never insult me.
Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by Mikefrik(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
@kingsatan nawa for you o. I don't just understand why some people choose to waste their destiny. God says in his word (deut 30:19). I place before you life and death choose life that you may live. why do you choose death. I pray that you have an encounter with your maker.

1 Like

Re: Sorry This Thread Has Been Modified by KingSatan: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mikefrik:
una wan kill this guy? he has ran away to meet his master for more equipment o.. when he comes back he would have been empowered by his master to continue wasting his destiny.

For this insult, you will labour in pains and suffering.

I said it and the elements of the earth bear me witness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Niece (beyonce) Vs. Beyonce Knowles / Breaking News: Rev. Patrick Edet Is Getting Married / Man Sleeping Under Trailer Crushed To Death After Collision In Ebonyi. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.