Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tim Godfrey Releases His New Single “NARA” (ft. Travis Greene) ! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tim Godfrey Releases His New Single “NARA” (ft. Travis Greene) ! (818 Views)

Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Download Nara By Tim Godfrey Ft. Travis Greene / Download : Tim Godfrey Ft. Travis Greene – Nara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Releases His New Single “NARA” (ft. Travis Greene) ! by Mikkydamzblog(m): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2018
source:https://mikkydamz..com/2018/08/tim-godfrey-releases-his-new-single.html

Multiple award winning Nigerian gospel performer, Tim Godfrey releases most anticipated song “NARA” which implies “Accept My Thanks”.

According to Him;

“This song speaks concerning American state, my story, my journey, all I actually have been through and the way so much god has brought American state over the years” “it is my song of feeling to him, i'm merely speech, for all you've got in dire straits American state, please settle for my thanks”

The song was first launched at the “Na U Be God” crooner’s annual concert tagged Fearless Victory 2018″ which on this edition held in five different cities across Nigeria, hosting the multiple award winning gospel sensation, Travis Graham Greene and acting the song with him.

The launching of the song was followed by varied testimonies from so much and close to, describing however God has been trustworthy in their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Obi – Ova (prod. Nemesis) / Download Good Music By Donhllo Featuring Lord X / Download Born To My Music By R Kelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.