Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids (18760 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / Adunni Ade Poses With Her Adorable Kids / Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by celebgistz: 1:53am On Aug 24, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Peter Okoye who is now known as ‘Mr P’ has taken to his IG page to share some lovely photos of his adorable kids.

See photos below;

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/peter-okoye-shares-lovely-photos-with-his-adorable-kids/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by Admin4322(f): 1:54am On Aug 24, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Cute.
Beautiful.
Lovely.

Nothing like family!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by itspzpics(m): 4:05am On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy wow

Afrocandy says she’s feeling better as she shares sultry photos >>>>> http://www.praizenews.com/afrocandy-says-shes-feeling-better-shares-sultry-photos/
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by kceewhyte(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Peteru grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by NONNYG: 5:54am On Aug 24, 2018
Space secured
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by eyinjuege: 5:58am On Aug 24, 2018
These children have a good father.
The girl looks like him so much. Same lips, same face.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by CaptainG00D: 6:02am On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by Groovenaija360(m): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy Money is good
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by STOKLOSA: 6:04am On Aug 24, 2018
Men and their first daughters are always very close.
If you know, you know!

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by neweraomo: 6:05am On Aug 24, 2018
The Cameron too resemble their mama,,lucky kids , beautiful family,God bless me with money oooo

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by PotatoSalad(m): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Grow with your kids. I love that
I want my kids to call me daddy instead of Papa

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by Emotionless100: 6:19am On Aug 24, 2018
From the three pictures, it shows that he love the girl. She resembles him a lot
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by israelmao(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2018
I have nothing to say until I see you and your twin brother back again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by AfonjaSlaves(f): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2018
this failed artist suppose to be showing us his hot singles or Albums not his kids, cars or wife's poo
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by poshbrave(m): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color] family goal...great father

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by kennypoju04: 6:39am On Aug 24, 2018
IG post...oga gan ooo

Check my soggy good people
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by eezeribe(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2018
From the pictures, the man gives more attention to his daughter...
In future, when the boy starts doting on his mother, the man shouldn't complain.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by nnokwa042(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Grow with your kids. I love that
I want my kids to call me daddy instead of Papa
dad is for english speaking here in europe only great britain kids called their parents dad and mum from italy to germany mama and papa

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by StillX10(m): 6:44am On Aug 24, 2018
His daughter looks like him

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by 9jaBloke: 6:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Fathers and daughters

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by Jhamzy(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Affordable prices. Call 08025254455 for delivery!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by IstandWithGod: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Journalists: Sir what do you have to say about those kids?
Ghetto Honourable: I think those kids are lucky...but I feel sorry for his son though because he is already developing inferiority complex due to the poor father figure he has(father concentrates more on his sister).

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by Ivanspring(f): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2018
eyinjuege:
These children have a good father.
The girl looks like him so much. Same lips, same face.

Same nose and same smile.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
cheesy Money is good

No!

Love is good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by CarlsJaz567(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2018
eezeribe:
From the pictures, the man gives more attention to his daughter...
In future, when the boy starts doting on his mother, the man shouldn't complain.

What a funny way of reasoning? The girl is younger, hence the father would naturally seem to dote on her more than the older brother!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:25am On Aug 24, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
this failed artist suppose to be showing us his hot singles or Albums not his kids, cars or wife's poo

Failed?

How do you measure success?

So, showing his happy and well fed family is not success to you?

Do you know the investments he has that is sustaining him?

You are just a FUNNY human being.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by bizzibodi(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2018
Lil' phiona don grow like this?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids by Exponental(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Journalists: Sir what do you have to say about those kids?
Ghetto Honourable: I think those kids are lucky...but I feel sorry for his son though because he is already developing inferiority complex due to the poor father figure he has(father concentrates more on his sister).
Nothing wrong with that. She's younger. Also she's a she.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) / Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago / Stephanie Coker’s Bridal Brunch In Greece Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.