Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos (19619 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by itspzpics(m): 4:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Popular actress Funke Akindele who celebrates her wedding anniversary with her hubby Jjc yesterday celebrates her birthday today as she turns 41.

Olufunke Ayotunde Akindele was born оn the 24th of August, 1976 at Ikorodu,Lagos. She is popularly known as Funke Akindele a.k.a JENIFA, she recently boost her popularity by winning the best actress in a leading role in the African Movie Academy Award with her popular record breaking movie JENIFA.

Happy birthday to her .

Source >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/funke-akindele-celebrates-birthday-turns-41-today/

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by itspzpics(m): 4:49am On Aug 24, 2018
hbd Jenifa

See more of her beautiful photos here >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/funke-akindele-celebrates-birthday-turns-41-today/

She wrote ;

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52am On Aug 24, 2018
Happy birthday Jenny Baby!

May God grant your heart desires.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by CastedGist: 5:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Watch Video Of Slay Queen Caught And Beaten For Stealing Sperm After Sex >>> https://gistmore.com/slay-queen-caught-beaten-stealing-sperm-sex
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by Ionkidiz(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Happy birthday sweetheart. My crush that year

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by cassidy1996(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70554021:
Happy birthday Jenny Baby!

May God grant your heart desires.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=cassidy1996 post=70554596][/quote]
Uhn
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by ShitHead(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
stunning=

extremely impressive or attractive. breathtaking remarkable, extraordinary, staggering, incredible, impressive, outstanding, amazing, astonishing, marvellous, phenomenal, splendid, imposing, thrilling...

Please, what's stunning about that masquerade?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Sarah loading

With the way rain it has been raining these days, ���������������if you see animals walking in pair ������ follow them oooo, they might be heading to the ARK.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by itiswellandwell: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Happy birthday Aunty Funke. Wish you long life and prosperity. Watched your film yesterday "" Unmendable"" it's quite interesting. Keep it up and keep soaring higher. We are in loft wif yours filmz OOOOOOO.

Cheap s6 edge plus. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by Proffdada: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Happy birthday!
She don old ocheesy

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by famousbowale: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
HBD
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
Bloggers are very poor in math.

9 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by KingSatan: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2018
angry angry angry angry

What else should i do to this woman?

I have destroyed your womb angry angry

Yet you still release such sultry photos.

Ok, i know what to do.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by braine(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Happy Birthday to her. I remember her young face in "I Need to Know". How time flies.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by PreciousBro: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Funke is 41 ? shocked
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by deebrain(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Happy birthday.

Hello. My name is Jeniva!

lol.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by blazer2018: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
Happy Birthday to u our one and only Jenifer... grin

Jenifer...The only village girl who was lucky enough to go to a renowned University, graduated, traveled abroad and rolled with big people, yet, after about 10 years still can't speak good English...at d same level all through...Aunty Funke u dey try ooo grin

All d same i still respect ur achievements in d film industry...no bleaching cream...yet making waves and money...talented and creative...kudos!!!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by legendary16(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
really, blacks don't crack.

at age 41, if she carry am come, I go smash am..

cheesy

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by Platony(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2018
HBD Funke......Keep Soaring in High.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by dayleke: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2018
Nothing stunning there....
It's still Funke Akindele na...
Same old one noni...
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by sweetkev(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2018
Hbd sweetie. At least this one told us her real age, unlike old mama youngies in Nollywood claiming 20's. grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by Gkay1(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2018
the different between HERE nd THERE is T, which is Time. Time wait no man.

HB funke

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by Jojoki16: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Jenifer was born 1976 that makes Her 42 years not 41 years.

Happy birthday to Jenifer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by Dongreat(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry

What else should i do to this woman?

I have destroyed your womb angry angry

Yet you still release such sultry photos.

Ok, i know what to do.

There are thousands of ways to act to become popular or even infamous but trust me this your method won’t give you anything, not from the devil himself as you are inconsequential. My advice, stop this acting as we all have seen many crazy in nairaland only for them to fade away instantly cos they contribute nothing.

Go get a real job doing as that will actually make you consequently, at least to your employer and to your parents who is actually regretting the failure they birthed. If only your dad took the advice of your mum to use a condom cos she wasn’t in the mood then.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by tenmariner: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Jojoki16:
Jenifer was born 1976 that makes Her 42 years not 41 years.

Happy birthday to Jenifer

Are u d mother?
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by gbobe101: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2018
HBD GENIFA.Infact, chop nokkle
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by zudozz: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2018
this anti don old ooooh. that means those day wey she dey act ''i need to know ooooh'' with school uniform she don old well well that time?

Anyways HBD Better actress.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2018
Contact me in my signature for your juicy amazon or iTunes rates .. payout maximum 7 minutes
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today. Releases Stunning Photos by Bodude504: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2018
Happy birthday to you all what you are praying for will be answered in Jesus name Amen love you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project / Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments / Bez And Wife Bolatito Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.