Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

An Agent Of Miracles? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Agent Of Miracles? (236 Views)

God Can Perform All Sort Of Miracles Except This One? / Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Agent Of Miracles? by kpakpandoN(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2018
We need to fully comprehend what our Lord meant when He said “It is more blessed to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35). More often than not, we think of giving as being limited to material things, and so we lose sight of the fact that we can also give spiritual blessings to others and make spiritual impact. The early apostles realised this truth and that was why Peter and John were not intimidated by their financial limitation (Acts 3:6). They gave from the spiritual deposits God placed in their lives. One of the attributes our Lord Jesus Christ bestowed upon His early disciples was the ability to perform miracles, and we should not be different. They were specifically commissioned by the Lord to go and perform miracles, Matthew 10:7 says:
“And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast our devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”

It is a thing of unspeakable joy to receive a miracle. After I gave my life to Christ, the first notable benefit I received from God was victory over malaria that had hitherto plagued my life almost every month. The first month I did not fall sick was a month of celebration in my family. However, the joy of this cannot be compared to the joy I had the day the Lord first performed a miracle of healing through me. I almost jumped out of the window for joy when a dumb child spoke after I prayed for healing. Ever since, then the Lord has made this a continuous experience in my ministry. Countless miracles that may sound unbelievable have been performed by Him through our ministry. You cannot imagine the joy experienced by an agent of miracles, after God uses him or her to put smiles on the faces of several thousands of women who had been considered barren. Many times, some of my children would organise a dinner or luncheon for me, not only because they want to be generous to me, but because of the miracles that would follow from the encounter. I am full of joy when this happens. My prayer is that you also will become an agent of miracles today in Jesus’ Name. All you need to do is to surrender your life to Jesus and leave the rest to Him. He knows how He turned a fisherman into a fisher of men and an agent of miracles (Matthew 4:18-19, Acts 5:14-15). He also knows how He turned a person who was a danger to the Church into an apostle, whose apron could cast out demons (Acts 19:11-12). If you desire to graduate from being a consumer to an agent of performing miracles, He will fulfil the desire of your heart. Only believe!
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Generously Designed & Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom Flat @ Sawmill, Gbagada For 800k / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.