Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Valedictory Address - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Valedictory Address (247 Views)

How To Create Pi Wallet Address / How Do I Recover My Bitcoins Back Fromm My Previous Address? / How Can I Get Back My Gtbank Account,i Lost The Phone Number And Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valedictory Address by joeyrayroy(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2018
From the concrete, who will know that an flower can grow?

Good day,Ladies and Gentlemen..

Earnestly, thankfuly, I am humbled with this honour..the best graduating student could have been anyone of these great mind(de cardinals) seated here this day but then I can only say that I am privileged..

I dedicate this award to Dr and Mrs George okehie,upon whom for the most part I found immense support and supplications throughout this 10years of study,even during very unfortunate situations.

My heartiest gratitude goes to my parents, Mr and Mrs Bonny jideofor Nwokike, who despite their own background saw the need for quality education of the boy and the girl child,and will stop at nothing to ensure I and my siblings got it.

And of course and i cannot forget to thank my teachers,whose teachings, critisms,and idiosyncrasies have well equipped us with the tools needed to live and help live in this wonderful world..

To the students, please do not degenerate with some of these politicians, .....study,work,take up responsibilities, and be madly in love with God,for there comes a time when all the security we need shall come from the experiences and guide garnered from this virtues...and for those student who despite all the work still finds the journey to this noble dynasty slow,remember that even as the quick animals made it to Noah's ark,the slow ones did too..

My name is Joshua,and as for me and the rest of the graduands, we have tacitly agreed that we shall continue to

[quote][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Agent Bizness For Sale / A Place For Every Investor / Come For All Your Unique Logo For Your Brand At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.