Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location (2658 Views)

Game Center Set Up Ideas / Starting A Video Game Center In 2019 / Target Arcade Game Center Open in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State (U can start yours too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2018
A friend needs suggestion on a good area which is decent and populated for a game center, its going to be big enough to have about 15 TV, within lagos and should be easily accessible from lots of areas because it would host monthly games competitions
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wow, no one is willing to help
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by Thegamingorca(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wow
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by SavageMajor(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Not in Lagos
Maybe comedown to the southeast
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2018
SavageMajor:
Not in Lagos
Maybe comedown to the southeast

Lol, enjoy una cult killers alone... Jk.. Nowhere can be like lagos or abj boss

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by Thegamingorca(m): 4:39am On Aug 27, 2018
crafteck:

Lol, enjoy una cult killers alone... Jk.. Nowhere can be like lagos or abj boss

True...The target audience however is the problem.

With what I've seen...it's kids that can't afford to play on their own consoles that opt for game centres. The business has the tendency to attract ppl that watch matches in public viewing centres or pubs. Therefore I suggest he establishes the setup in a suburb.

He will be able to attract quite a descent amount of customers too from the slums if he goes public with the competition stuff. Loads of layabout betting youths would throw their savings into his competitions instead if the pay is indeed good

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:

True...The target audience however is the problem.

With what I've seen...it's kids that can't afford to play on their own consoles that opt for game centres. The business has the tendency to attract ppl that watch matches in public viewing centres or pubs. Therefore I suggest he establishes the setup in a suburb.

He will be able to attract quite a descent amount of customers too from the slums if he goes public with the competition stuff. Loads of layabout betting youths would throw their savings into his competitions instead if the pay is indeed good

You are wrong about the target audience, maybe if it Wes 6 yrs ago you would have been right, cant get a closer pic so you can have idea of age range, the 8- 12 enjoy mariokart or ps3 which is 50 naira, average they spend 300 to 500 playing a day, 13 to 30(60% of total customers on normal day) strictly ps4 fifa, gta each spends btw 600 to 1k5 daily, from what i see, its not about having it at home, it's about leaving the house and having another location option, most would rater stay and play games than be at baba ijebu ot bet naija which is ravaging out lazy yoot, most parents give them money to come and play since at any point they can say their kid is either home or at the game center. You are right about the viewing centers connection with people playing games, im yet to know how to incorporate that with my own. But even veiwng center matter no be affordability anymore, anyone could watch nigerians match at home on nta, but nothing beats watching outside where your rivals can be publicly disgraced, and jabs are thrown here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by Ademat7(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2018
crafteck:

You are wrong about the target audience, maybe if it Wes 6 yrs ago you would have been right, cant get a closer pic so you can have idea of age range, the 8- 12 enjoy mariokart or ps3 which is 50 naira, average they spend 300 to 500 playing a day, 13 to 30(60% of total customers on normal day) strictly ps4 fifa, gta each spends btw 600 to 1k5 daily, from what i see, its not about having it at home, it's about leaving the house and having another location option, most would rater stay and play games than be at baba ijebu ot bet naija which is ravaging out lazy yoot, most parents give them money to come and play since at any point they can say their kid is either home or at the game center. You are right about the viewing centers connection with people playing games, im yet to know how to incorporate that with my own. But even veiwng center matter no be affordability anymore, anyone could watch nigerians match at home on nta, but nothing beats watching outside where your rivals can be publicly disgraced, and jabs are thrown here and there.
Nice analysis,where is your center located?
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ademat7:

Nice analysis,where is your center located?

Mushin/isolo rd
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by ladykilllar: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2018
crafteck:

Mushin/isolo rd

please can you enlighten me how lucrative this business is?

rough estimate on how to start with at least 8 tvs and consoles

popular demand games and pricing

sales on good and bad business days, risks and managements involed.

thanks in advance
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by Thegamingorca(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
ladykilllar:

please can you enlighten me how lucrative this business is?

rough estimate on how to start with at least 8 tvs and consoles

popular demand games and pricing

sales on good and bad business days, risks and managements involed.

thanks in advance

Popular demand games grin

This project will only succeed if you yourself have a gaming hobby

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by ladykilllar: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Popular demand games grin

This project will only succeed if you yourself have a gaming hobby

True now...or i didnt ask well? i know people love football generally but some other game should be put into consideration too that is why i asked.
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by Dreydoe(m): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2018
crafteck:

Mushin/isolo rd

Where exactly.. Address

I stay in Ago-okota
And am looking for where to learn /play fifa 18
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Dreydoe:

Where exactly.. Address

I stay in Ago-okota
And am looking for where to learn /play fifa 18

Take bus from express to iyana isolo under bridge oe bike to laspotech, locate 135 isolo rd, oye round about, mushin. Play fifa 19,3 hrs gaming session would improve your skills, you might win our 100k in November

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by Dreydoe(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2018
crafteck:

Take bus from express to iyana isolo under bridge oe bike to laspotech, locate 135 isolo rd, oye round about, mushin. Play fifa 19,3 hrs gaming session would improve your skills, you might win our 100k in November

Fifa 19 baWO... I never sabi play fifa18 finsh.. u dey tell me 19
anywais do u open sunday...

(you might win our 100k in November) winners club...
undecided

na so... nice marketing strategy
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Dreydoe:

Fifa 19 baWO... I never sabi play fifa18 finsh.. u dey tell me 19
anywais do u open sunday...

(you might win our 100k in November) winners club...
undecided

na so... nice marketing strategy

Diff gameplay means 18 is now useless, i know your type, u go pretend like sey u no sabi play, then come flog all my champions... Not gonna underestimate anybody again

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by Dreydoe(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2018
crafteck:

Diff gameplay means 18 is now useless, i know your type, u go pretend like sey u no sabi play, then come flog all my champions... Not gonna underestimate anybody again

LOL... I Understand
But seriously I know Sabi Sha s

So so u open Sundays?
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2018
Dreydoe:

LOL... I Understand
But seriously I know Sabi Sha s

So so u open Sundays?

We r opened right now
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by sKeetz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
Can you give me a rough estimate of how much it would cost to Setup a Game Center with at least 5 ps4 consoles.
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
I think I'm into the business for the fun of it, its not that lucrative...
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Try somewhere around unilag

You'll find a lot of audience

crafteck:
A friend needs suggestion on a good area which is decent and populated for a game center, its going to be big enough to have about 15 TV, within lagos and should be easily accessible from lots of areas because it would host monthly games competitions
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2018
FoderKingthanos:
Try somewhere around unilag

You'll find a lot of audience

Been to jekaplay in lag (new hall), the patronage doesn't seem much.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by ladykilllar: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
crafteck:
I think I'm into the business for the fun of it, its not that lucrative...

look at me thinking its very lucrative may i ask what the cons are?

low turn out from customers or what? thanks
Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by crafteck(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
ladykilllar:

look at me thinking its very lucrative may i ask what the cons are?

low turn out from customers or what? thanks

The con is whoever is managing it, can't handle it like theirs, checking the oil in gen. Etc but they are ready to steal each time ur not around.. Not everything can be discussed here

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location by ladykilllar: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
crafteck:

The con is whoever is managing it, can't handle it like theirs, checking the oil in gen. Etc but they are ready to steal each time ur not around.. Not everything can be discussed here

Well i totally understand, no one can manage your stuff like the way you would, thanks for replying, i really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Striker, Midfilder, Defender And Goalkeeper In Fm 08 / I Met The Main Guy Behind 3 Games Battle Tournament ..what He Said (photos) / First FIFA 19 Gameplay Video Leaked For PS4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.