Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,547 members, 7,840,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Heaven Has Been Corrupted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heaven Has Been Corrupted (644 Views)

10 Most Corrupted Countries In The World In 2014 / 10 Most Corrupted Countries In The World In 2014 / LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Has Been Corrupted by Casfan123: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2010
cry crydear nairalanders,my name is mattiew.am a fellow nairalander.i died 3years ago.since then i,ve been in heaven.when i newly came to heaven,it was holy,ther was peace harmony and unity.but recently on june 20th 2010,everything changed.a groupe of angels went against the rules and regulation.thee turned heaven into something else.can you believe that as i am talking to you now,ther is okpo joint in heaven,peppersoup joint and beer palour.just a day before yesterday, the aboki man that call himself jesus drank to stupo,carried okpo.he did four round and the girl he used was calabar.if you see jesus now,e don lin finish.bribery is now rampant in heaven.the other day i was with god while he was writing a list of people going to heaven,to my greatest suprise he was collecting bribe from people in in other to include the names of ther loved ones. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Heaven Has Been Corrupted by tempest01(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2010
No comment
Re: Heaven Has Been Corrupted by 190: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
op
ur Joke is DRY!!
father forgive this bast!ard cos he knows not wht hes doin!

(1) (Reply)

Go / A Woman In Taiwan Plans To Marry Herself. / New Forum Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.