Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) (1580 Views)

Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Bobrisky Slays On Boat Cruise ( Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Former big brother naija housemate Cee-C goes with some fans on boat cruise sponsored by house_of_lunettes as their official brand ambassador. She wrote;

[i]Still can’t get over yesterday!!
A big thank you to everyone who came out for the wonderful evening. We really had the best time
I think we should do this more often!

Many thanks to @Lagos.boats & @house_of_lunettes
the trusted place to shop the best styles of Designer Eyewear, go get one at any of their stores [/I]

Source - http://gistmore.com/cee-c-goes-fans-boat-cruise-photos

Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2018

Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2018
cool sad angry
Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2018
What a product of the liberated peoples republic of Biafra. In fact its more likely to find a virgin in this part of the world than in most parts of Nigeria.
Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2018
My love for this girl
Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by frbona: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2018
Cool
Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Biafran Hoe.

With a very sharp/loose pooosee.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2018
wink
Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Make other housemates learn from this girl
Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a product of the liberated peoples republic of Biafra. In fact its more likely to find a virgin in this part of the world than in most parts of Nigeria.
trash
Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
sad
Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
One major difference between Cee c and other housemate is class & carriage ....and i tell you she got plenty of both.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Goes With Some Fans On Boat Cruise (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Why is she not wearing a flotation device?
Other than that the pictures make sense.

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham And Wife Sell Their House In Beverly Hills(photos) / Official Photos From Alex Unusual's 23rd Birthday Party Released & They Are Kool / Viral School Girl Success Was Spotted In Beer Parlor With Local Government Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.