Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Alex Parties With Tobi Bakre's Family (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Parties With Tobi Bakre's Family (Photos) (25741 Views)

Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Parties With Tobi Bakre's Family (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
I thought this girl had a coach to teach her things. Today which she tried with makeup is the same day she decides to wear a head tie of sort with western dressing? Them swear for this girl?
I don’t like her but I find her height attractive. It’s the reason I care to begin with.
Random story: I went out once and saw a girl like her, same height, local girl swag and disregard for her total appearance — naim my preek begin dey misbehave unnecessarily.
Re: Alex Parties With Tobi Bakre's Family (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Someone said he wonders y menstruation blood is salty

Re: Alex Parties With Tobi Bakre's Family (Photos) by sexyglow(f): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank God say she cover body go
Re: Alex Parties With Tobi Bakre's Family (Photos) by wildchild1: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
lols

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Alex Parties With Tobi Bakre's Family (Photos) by itsCornie(f): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
come make I taste your own too

LOL,start by tasting miss Bobrisky's own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice-Prince Posts Photos Of His Son Jamal / Daddy Freeze 'Turns A Woman' With Snapchat Filter (Photo) / Leo Dasilva: "No Sex, I'm Protecting Myself For Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.