Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Vote For The Sexiest Mercedes Benz Of Any Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote For The Sexiest Mercedes Benz Of Any Year (4836 Views)

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For The Sexiest Mercedes Benz Of Any Year by Jakumo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2010
For some reason I have been drooling over a few models of Mercedes from back in the day, namely the roaring '90's, a time period which,  in my humble opinion, was the golden age of German automotive engineering.

Check out these pictures of yesteryear's dream cars, now priced well within the range of mere mortals like you and me. 

These are the flagships of the Mercedes Benz fleet, both powered by fearsome 5-liter V8 engines,  the M117 V8 in the SEC and the M119 V8 in the SL.

From down memory lane, I present you with the formidable 1991 Mercedes 500 SEC, and the oh-so-mean 1997 Mercedes SL 500.   I have GOT to own one or the other of these beauties before I am too old to get  boner just looking at them.

Go ahead and feast your eyes, fellow connoisseurs .     Look,  but don't touch, because I get jealous easily.

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Sexiest Mercedes Benz Of Any Year by 190: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2010
i can do blood money just 2 get this car~

Re: Vote For The Sexiest Mercedes Benz Of Any Year by Jakumo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2010
Thanks for your input, 190.   I must say that even though that newer (Chrysler-made) Benz in your picture would sell for enough money to purchase ten of my favourite oldies but hotties, my personal dream cars -  the ones that get my heart pumping, all date back to the 1990s, and the top two are shown in my opening photographs.   

After 1998, virtually all models of Mercedes began to get way too bogged down with complicated electronics and needless, weight-compromising luxury fittings, resulting in comparatively tame performance virtually across the board for all models till date.

Yes sir indeed, put me behind the wheel of The Hooligan, a 1997 SL500 roadster, and I would sho'nuff be in hog heaven, and all set for some serious red snapper fishing.
Re: Vote For The Sexiest Mercedes Benz Of Any Year by german007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2010
[b]Jakumo,

Just randomly stumbled upon this interesting thread, so pardon my rather belated input.

I'm an avid lover of German cars, and I can confidently say one of my favourite Mercs of all time was the 1992-2000 CL CLASS Model posted below. The coupe version of the S Class.

CL stands for Comfort Leicht in German, or Comfort Light in English.

Unfortunately, it is famous for the being car in which Princess Diana died in following a car crash due to her driver, Frenchman Henri Paul being believed to be under effects of antidepressants.

Car might be stratified by some car pundits as being old shaped and outdated, but it abides in my heart forever as being not just the best coupe ever, but being the best Merc ever.

If you're looking for something unobtrusive that will proclaim your effortless good taste to all and sundry, this is the right choice, it also combines massive technological overkill and sheer size to do the job for you. It offers a high degree of attitude and an ostentatious mannerisms.

Feel the power.

cool   cool
[/b]

Re: Vote For The Sexiest Mercedes Benz Of Any Year by sexylogan(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2012
In my opinion, this is the sexiest benz. The SL500

Re: Vote For The Sexiest Mercedes Benz Of Any Year by benez6(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2012
i'm sure non of you have seen the mercedes SLS gullwing AMG or the 2012 S63 AMG.. enuff said
Re: Vote For The Sexiest Mercedes Benz Of Any Year by naptu2: 1:46am On Apr 30, 2012
I've got to agree with Jakumo. I LOVE those two cars!

My favourite four Mercedes Benz cars are (in no particular order)

1) The Mercedes Benz 500/560 SEC. (Fell in love with it in 1989)

2) The 1991 Mercedes Benz 500SL/1993 Mercedes Benz SL600

3) The 1954 Mercedes Benz 300SL Gullwing (I first fell in love with "the first true supercar" in 1991)

4) The 2010 Mercedes Benz SLS Gullwing (I'm envious of my friend who works @ Mercedes Benz and has actually driven one).

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bigboys / Meet Rihanna's Family In Barbados / See Shocking Photos Of The Romantic Relationship That Is Trending In Nigeria Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.