Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Get Connected To Foreign Buyers Now (for Exporters) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Connected To Foreign Buyers Now (for Exporters) (850 Views)

We Have Verified Foreign Buyers For Agro Commodities / Well Packed Smoked Cat Fish For Exporters And Big Local Buyers / 40 Exportable Foodstuffs You Can Export To Foreign Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Connected To Foreign Buyers Now (for Exporters) by 9jabizhelp(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello all exporters,

Please i have good news for you. If you have been searching without results for foreign buyers of your product, then this opportunity is for you. I want to aid you a little with my experience.

*Please all i need from you is the:
*name of your product,
*quantity available,
*priceĀ 
*size of product,

And all other relevant information you have on your product. Please also include the real picture of your product, and your mode of processing.
This information is highly required.

send it to naijabizhelp@yahoo.com

You will glad you did because i will be doing all the searching for you.

http://naijabusinesshelp..com
Re: Get Connected To Foreign Buyers Now (for Exporters) by deemax: 1:47am On Jul 02, 2010
for free or for a fee?

(1) (Reply)

Westscott Laundry / I Have 1.8 Million Bag Of Rice For Sale. / Do You Need Ice Block?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.