Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) (1876 Views)

Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Poses With Her Husband And Sons (PHOTO) / Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by Chimok: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Who looks more successful among the three?

Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
The father is well connected if not they wouldn't have attain those positions.By the father pix on the wall,who knows his rank?It seems he is an air force officer.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by faithfull18(f): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by nuelzy: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
The black patch on their fore heads says it all...
They are from that part of the country that has the govt only to themselves!!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by presented007(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
So lovely
Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by DCONE1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
nuelzy:
The black patch on their fore heads says it all...

They are from that part of the country that has the govt only to themselves!!
must you always hate...wish your fellow human good and good things shall follow you.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by Astonmartin(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
proud Mama

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
DCONE1:
must you always hate...wish your fellow human good and good things shall follow you.
Inequality and tribalism rules.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
I do not believe these guys participated in the screening processes.Their father used his position as an officer to impose them into the force as cadets.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by falcon01: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
1. The father is a wealthy man
2. The Father is well connected (infact he might be the one giving the offers)
3. The father is among all those kind people that work in Abuja under the government.
4. The father is among the problems of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by DCONE1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
comshots:
Inequality and tribalism rules.
I pray you start to be positive towards life
Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by oloriooko(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chimok:
Who looks more successful among the three?
The mother cheesy
Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by Roughfyzay(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
This picture makes is adorable. True or false?
Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 25, 2018
Oloun na only two i go born, i will train and give them gud education. Those r d thing i didn’t enjoy in my polygamy om
Re: Woman Poses With Her Three Uniformed Sons (PHOTO) by Chimok: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Roughfyzay:
This picture makes is adorable. True or false?
really adorable

(1) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Confirms Dating Burna Boy, Says They Have Not Had Sex / Secrets Behind Regina Daniels Luxurious Life Style / Raunchy Photos From Rick Ross’ Ex-fiancee Lira Galore In Santorini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.