Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Login My Friends Called Me Stupid For Returning Bag Containing Dollars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Login My Friends Called Me Stupid For Returning Bag Containing Dollars (275 Views)

Kenyan Man Allegedly Kills His Wife For Returning Home Late (Photo) / South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians / Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Login My Friends Called Me Stupid For Returning Bag Containing Dollars by DailyNaija: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
A junior security guard at Halogen Securities Limited who returned a bag containing dollars, jewelry, wristwatches and other documents that he found at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, last weekend, has revealed that some of his friends mocked him for his honesty.

The security man Achi Daniel, was honored yesterday together with his supervisor, Francis Emepueaku.

Addressing newsmen yesterday in Lagos State, Daniel said it was not his first time of returning lost money in the course of discharging his duty...continue...
https://dailynaija.com/post/my-friends-called-me-stupid-for-returning-bag-containing-dollars-airport-security-man-photos.

(1) (Reply)

Restructure Nigeria Or We Resume Attack, Militants To FG / Security Awareness Tour With Bosinde / First Bank/ Standard Chartered/ British Council Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.