Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Great Opportunity To Be In Business Without Investing A Kobo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Great Opportunity To Be In Business Without Investing A Kobo (261 Views)

1975 1 Kobo Needed; Get 1 Million / Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money / Secrets To Earning Huge From Cryptocurrency Without Investing a diam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity To Be In Business Without Investing A Kobo by AbiodunFaf(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good morning guys, few days back, I created a thread on this platform for those who have interest in starting out a mobile CBT business opportunity anywhere they are and make cool cash from it.

I have created a new dimension to this business opportunity and that is the fact that I have opened a platform for partnership to a few people that will cease the opportunity.

NOTE: This is not financial partnership.

HERE IS THE BREAKDOWN OF THE PROPOSED PARTNERSHIP

I have created two portals and mobile applications ready for the market.

1. SSCE past question portal with its mobile application. The application is perfectly completed and the mobile application is also complete.
2. JAMB past question portal with its mobile application. The application is also completed and the mobile application is also complete.

HERE IS THE PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL

1. I need people who can load past question on the portal for a commission
a. For the SSCE I need people who can load all past questions in different subjects
b. For JAMB I need people who can load all past questions in all different subjects
2. I need people who can sell for a commission on sales.

The responsibilities of the people that will load past questions include:

1. They have to get hard copy of past questions where they are. The answers to the past questions are always at the back of the paper past questions.
2. Type and upload the past questions.
3. Save the past questions

The responsibilities of the sales people will be to sell the mobile application

HOW MANY YEARS PAST QUESTION AM I SUPPOSED TO LOAD

You are expected to load 5 years past questions (2014 - 2018)

HERE IS THE PROFIT SHARING FORMULAR

1. For those that will load past questions: 30% will be given to you on every sale coming from the mobile application.
a. For the SSCE: In total, I mean for those that will upload all the questions and correct answers. The whole team will share a 35%
profit (If there are two people doing the upload). Once sales starts and if it is just one person that takes up the responsibility for the
upload then you will get the whole 35%
b. For the JAMB. The same condition applies as above
2. For those that will sell the mobile applications: 15% will be given to you on every sale coming from your direct sales effort on every sale.

(Note that commissions will be paid after every 5th sale directly into your bank account).

METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR THE PARTNERSHIP

For those that will upload just send me “I WANT TO UPLOAD” to ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

For those that want to partner to sell the application just send “I WANT TO SELL” to ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

I WILL CHAT YOU UP ONCE I SEE YOUR CHATS

MORESO, I WILL CLOSE DOWN THIS OFFER ONCE I GET THE PEOPLE NEEDED FOR THE PARTNERSHIP. THIS WILL BE ON FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Wand Of Dr Maduka, Benefactor Of A Multimillion Judicial Complex / Ideas & Investment Stock Exchange (IISE) Platform / Save Time And Money With Bitssa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.