Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How To Understand And Dress For Your Body Type. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Understand And Dress For Your Body Type. (355 Views)

High Quality Men Corporate And Dress Shoes (luxury Footwear) / Ankara Styles 2022 : Latest Ankara Long Gown Styles For All Body Type / Fashion: The Exquisite Designs And Dress Sense Of The Akebulans (africans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Understand And Dress For Your Body Type. by Theladysroom: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
As part of my desire to rediscover myself, I have had to get reacquainted with my new body and dress for my body type. It’s been a very conscious journey, where I make the effort to dress my top-heavy figure in a way that accentuates or downplays the exact features I want.
Everyone has the right to dress exactly as they please. However, I like to think many ladies want to look their best with minimal stress. One easy way to do this, is to get clothes that fit your body type.
So in this post, I am happily sharing the different body types and how you can best dress for each of them.

1.Apple Body Type
With this body type, Read more...https://theladysroom.ng/dress-body-type/

(1) (Reply)

Kofoworola Adekoya Portfolio Shoot By Joel & Blaiks Media / Ex Bbnaija Bam Bam Sets Anther Notorious Pcae! By Marking Significant Manage Nig / How To Spot A Chanel Handbag Is Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.