Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. (760 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. by bhmw(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
I sought for her permission before posting this. Her name is Wele (for short). She was one of my students in Elebele, Bayelsa state during my NYSC days (2008). She posted the images below on her facebook page. In one of the pictures, she was carrying a Chelsea bag (2010) in her home village in Bayelsa State and the other pictures, her dream is already a reality (2018).

The future you cannot picture cannot become a reality. Start seeing and imagining something good about yourself (op inclusive).

Keep soaring high Wele.

Re: She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. by bhmw(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
image 1

Re: She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. by bhmw(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
image 2

Re: She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. by bhmw(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
image 3

Re: She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. by bhmw(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
image 4

Re: She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. by meobizy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
I don’t understand. So she’s dating either a capable guy or became a yahoo girl, traveled and took tourist pictures and it’s a dream to strive for now?
Somebody has misplaced priorities and low self esteem.
Re: She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. by coolcatty: 1:29am On Aug 25, 2018
meobizy:
I don’t understand. So she’s dating either a capable guy or became a yahoo girl, traveled and took tourist pictures and it’s a dream to strive for now?

Village boy that doesn't know a lady can take herself on a fully paid luxury vacation. ....the mooooron thinks every woman sluuts her way to the top......

Foooool that cannot see the motivation behind the story.....sick man

1 Like

Re: She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. by Bluezy13(m): 4:22am On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm...

The two poster above me tho
Re: She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. by meobizy(f): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
coolcatty:

Village boy that doesn't know a lady can take herself on a fully paid luxury vacation. ....the mooooron thinks every woman sluuts her way to the top......

Foooool that cannot see the motivation behind the story.....sick man
Until you or the OP post proof otherwise my assumption will still remain.
A word of advice: do not start with mud slinging when trying to convince someone otherwise about something. It only makes them hold on to their opinion tighter.
Re: She Saw This Happening 8 Years Ago. by bhmw(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
meobizy:
She is currently studying in the UK through scholarship. She took the first picture some years ago in her secondary school days (in her village in Elebele). Next time, kindly ask for clarification before jumping into conclusion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HOTTT: Demigod - Holy Water / OMG!!! Dremo Issues Stern Warning To Wizkid / Young Footballer Collapses And Dies 10 Minutes Into Training Session (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.